Nailed it. I have total respect for anyone who can play with their fingers...it's beyond me for some reason. I thought the lack of vocals would make it boring, but really it makes the beauty of the guitar melody come out a lot more. I almost like it better as an instrumental piece. Could you check out mine? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=876126
This wasn't bad. I'm not a huge Metallica fan, but I definitely know this song. I like what you've done. Continue the good work.

Crit my cover if you please: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=880809
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
You did mess up the timing a couple of times in the intro whilst trying to get all the notes . And you made some mistakes during the song. But other than the little mistakes it was a good rendition
Well done!
Some Little Mistakes..But Didn't Ruined The Song..It Was Very Well Played I have 4* Too!
Thx Guys For All Comments & Suggestions ..Respect For All Of It : )
And about ppl who rated the thread ? I hope To Rate My Cover On Youtube ,,Thx :P
a little bit slow at the beginning picking parts but not bad.. this is one of the first songs i ever learned and its fun as hell to play. you should do pull offs instead of hitting the string twice, it'll sound much better
I broke my G string
Last edited by t_godin at Jun 11, 2008,
Quote by t_godin
a little bit slow at the beginning picking parts but not bad.. this is one of the first songs i ever learned and its fun as hell to play. you should do pull offs instead of hitting the string twice, it'll sound much better

oh..this is my first song too! btw..thx for the advice Im workin on it & I really Apreciate that
brilliant, although the guitar seemed just slightly out of tune. Other than that, nailed it
Quote by Base Ics
1st song and alrdy one with full barré chords? :s

I don't Understand u explain more plz

@ kenan..Out Of tune ? But I Tune It Just Be4 I played it .
Quote by 'Night
[SPiRiT']@ kenan..Out Of tune ? But I Tune It Just Be4 I played it .

nvrmnd. I think it was just me, sounds fine
Hi Dude..Nice Play..I came from xpam :P I was wondering could u play the song "one" ? i like to hear the intro by classical guitar
Quote by Dread.Dead
Hi Dude..Nice Play..I came from xpam :P I was wondering could u play the song "one" ? i like to hear the intro by classical guitar

thx man...well im kinda learning it , but it wont take too long ..I Promise