Seriously guys, these things are the ****. I scarfed like 40 of them down at my friends birthday party. I'm tempted to head over to Kroger now and buy a huge sack of them.

Pizza Poppers, yay or nay?
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

Quote by Aramis
Yay

What are they?

these

(I call them Poppers, but I guess their rolls too)
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

Hell yeah I love those things.

I'm so hungry I hate you TS.
Last edited by MedicreDemon at Jun 3, 2008,
yes... yes over and over again
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Pizza Rolls are awesome. I try to limit myself b/c I know that if I eat too much of them I'll probably end up getting a heart attack when I'm older.

You should limit yourself to 12 a meal (including a side bowl of chips and a soft drink).
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Quote by americablanco
Pizza Rolls are awesome. I try to limit myself b/c I know that if I eat too much of them I'll probably end up getting a heart attack when I'm older.

You should limit yourself to 12 a meal (including a side bowl of chips and a soft drink).

I eat the 15 box as a snack......
Whenever I make em half of mine are hot as **** and the other half is like still frozen...
No wonder people are getting so fat..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by rickyy
No wonder people are getting so fat..

Yeah, that's it we feast on Pizza Rolls. Douchebag.
Quote by MedicreDemon
Yeah, that's it we feast on Pizza Rolls. Douchebag.

dude chill
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
Quote by Seef
Whenever I make em half of mine are hot as **** and the other half is like still frozen...

The instructions say to rotate the plate in the microwave on intervals to ensure balanced heating

By the way, I have about 8 per snack
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Quote by disturbed_n_wv