is there any cheap tube amp with proper eq and not more than 15 watts ( for bedroom ). not something like a epiphone valve jr. bit bigger and in the price range or roland cube 30x (alternative to that) nothing more than 250 dollar. i want to play metal with it so i will buy a pedal too. is there such amp?
There are no 15watt tube amps for under $250. Closest thing is a 5watt blackheart combo. Any particular reason it has to be 15?
vox ad50vt or xl? i think its around 250 (then again its a hybrid)
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
i would say check out blackheart
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
Quote by stevo192
i would say check out blackheart

ya the blackhearts are supposedly good amps. You would need a pedal tho for any distortion or effect.

It has a 3 band eq, but thats pretty much it
Quote by mogar
There are no 15watt tube amps for under $250. Closest thing is a 5watt blackheart combo. Any particular reason it has to be 15?

just said 15 cos i will play at home wanted something small. looked in laneys but they were quite expensive. this may be the thing im looking for but is this really a tube amp with only 1 preamp and 1 poweramp? will i get better tones with this than my roland micro cube? and also when i lets say change my pickup will this amp make me feel the difference or its just a simple amp under the name "all-tube"??
It'll have the inherent tube "sag" and tone that most people love to hear just like the big $1000+ amps. Also, 5watts of tube power can get pretty damn loud. You'll just need an OD/Dist pedal for any high gain stuff.
Quote by blind.quardian
will a randall rg50tc be too loud for house apartment?

Just manage your volume and put it on a chair/stand to keep the bass from resonating through the floor/wall and you'll be fine. I got a 60watt 5150 combo sitting right next to me that my room-mate in the next can't hear unless I want him to .
OMG OMG really im so excited but when you put the volume that low how is the tone? bad or still same?
Quote by blind.quardian
OMG OMG really im so excited but when you put the volume that low how is the tone? bad or still same?

You'll mainly be hearing the preamp circuit, but most of the tone in today's amps comes from there anyway so you'll be fine.
So the minimum volume will nearly be the same with a 15 watt's minimum volume or still much louder ?
Pretty close. But you should be able to run in on 1-2 without pissing people off.