I have had a bunch of these and they are awesome guitars. Some of you may remember an EVH paint job that I did on another one of these last year. Made in Meridian, MS, U.S.A. Has active EMG 89 installed. Great neck, great Kahler USA tremolo. Has a good sized paint chip pictured and has some other clear finish flaw pictured behind trem. Not sure if it is clear coat or ? Also has faded stripes below the pickup where it looks like somebody started to do an EVH tape job. Hard to see in pics because you have to be right up on it to see. This guitar sounds wicked good and plays awesome. Will throw in a new set of strings of your choice, 9s or 10s. Comes with original Peavey Hard Shell case also. Asking $275. Shipping is going to be about $35.00 depending on location. djfrank70@comcast.net

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Last edited by djfrank at Jun 10, 2008,
bump
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

To the top... Found out pickup was an 89 and not an 85. (89 more versatile...)

yo if i had the money i wouldve bought this from you already, great deal u have here.

anyway, goodluck selling this
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Quote by seizetheday1103
yo if i had the money i wouldve bought this from you already, great deal u have here.

anyway, goodluck selling this

Thanks... Still up for grabs!

Quote by rajandmaria
whats yr best price
and i´m based in spain

$255 plus whatever actual shipping is to you in Spain.

Last edited by djfrank at Jun 12, 2008,
Quote by JessMess
would you be interseted in trading for this ??

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=884298

btw what is the small switch for??

Sorry, not interested in another acoustic. All set there. Thanks

Quote by rajandmaria
can u pm me will detailed pics
pls
also, how do u accept payment

I accept paypal or USPS money orders only. I can take more pictures but what else do you want pictures of in detail?

Bump. Still for sale