I was thinking of doing some mods to my Legacy over the summer. What I was looking for were some easy modifications that could be done inexpensively. I am not sure what exactly I want to do, though.

I wanted to wire the guitar for a series/parrallel switch. How would I go about doing this?

Also, is there anything I could do to make my Legacy have a warmer and hotter tone?

Anything else you would reccommend?
Quote by Kurapica
I once used an SG on stage. I killed three people in the front row and I was only tuning up. It's THAT powerful.

Quote by aeliustehman
I've never seen Metallica use a wah pedal lol.

Quote by BWall1226
does putting stickers on a guitar make someone a poser cause im doing the same thing.
For a warmer or hotter tone, you're going to want to change your amp or pickups
Adam
Thank you for your input.
Well, my amp is a Mesa Stiletto, which is based off of a JCM800, so it isn't the amp. What pickups would you recommend, though?
Quote by Kurapica
I once used an SG on stage. I killed three people in the front row and I was only tuning up. It's THAT powerful.

Quote by aeliustehman

Quote by BWall1226
does putting stickers on a guitar make someone a poser cause im doing the same thing.
Last edited by musicalfish at Jun 3, 2008,
the duncan jb in the bridge and maybe a dimarzio tone zone of duncan 59 in the neck
jackson dk2 2008
hamer xt sunburst qt
epiphone g400
peavey vk212
morley p wah
behringer pb1000
dige bm
big muff ny
behringer dc 9 comp
member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

£8.50/58fund for a ROCKTRON HUSH SUPER C PEDAL
I would like real single coils, but thank you.
Quote by Kurapica

Quote by aeliustehman

Quote by BWall1226
Which brand of overwound pickups would you recommend?
Quote by Kurapica

Quote by aeliustehman

Quote by BWall1226
I honestly dont know, I cheap out on single coils. I usually get mine from guitar fettish or dragonfire. I only shell out the big bucks for humbuckers, then I go dimarzios or duncans.
Bareknuckle for your pickups. Just awsome
Although are fairly expensive, check out dimazios also.
I'm in America, so Bareknuckles aren't an option. What about GFS pickups?
Quote by Kurapica

Quote by aeliustehman

Quote by BWall1226
GFS's are cheap, but i don't think they'll compare to the stocks tbh, they sound okay, and are good for the price. but are made very poorly imo