For those of you who don't know, 30 Days is a show done by the guy who was in Super Size Me. The premise of the show is that he takes somebody and makes them live somebody else's life. An example of this from last season is that he took a minuteman that patrols the border and made him live with a family of illegal immigrants.

IMO it's the best show on TV right now. A new season starts tonight on FX. Who else is effin' pumped?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'll probably watch it for a few minutes and then be sickened by the liberal bias and turn it off, only to turn it back on when I realize there is nothing else on.
i watched an episode where some lady had to drink like 6-7 drinks per night for 30 days... it was br00tal and i kept thinking she might take off her top so i watched the whole thing. also her daughter was a babe
I'm Steve
Sounds pretty awesome, I'll watch it.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I remember the one where he was in some prison for 30 days. Awesome show IMO, but is slightly left of center on the host's views.

Also, Supersize me was awesome.
in my school they made us watch one where a guy lives as a Muslim for 30 days since we were learning about world religions. it was pretty interesting
The one where he and his girlfriend lived on minimum wage for 30 days was really good; made me think.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
its on FX check your TV listings. its a pretty good show

i prefer it over any other show that isnt a sitcom
I'm Steve
It starts 10 PM eastern time.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

this makes me want a big mac, and yeah i'll be watching.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Just a reminder that it's starting.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Twisted Magnum
The one where the guy takes testosterone and steroids was stupid. The drinking one was awesome.

didnt see the steroids but the drinking owned
I'm Steve