What is the different between those two aside from the abalone binding on the MH-1000?
I'm only interested in the build quality, are they assembled using the same grade of wood or anyone know?
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

They're supposed to be of higher build quality, but who really knows for sure. I'd personally rather save the cash and go for the 400 model.
if its the one with the trems I know the 1000's have OFR while the 400's have LFR
well, the mh-400 is a good guitar, but the mh 1000 is beastly. Pretty much the 1000 sires is the top of the line for the LTD models of ESP
Quote by d_byrne23
if its the one with the trems I know the 1000's have OFR while the 400's have LFR

I don't think I will go for the FR. I change tuning a lots so hardtail is the only for me.

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

this can be out of topic maybe but when you change a tuning in hard tail do you have adjust other things such as strings and the springs at the back or you just tune unlike floyd rose? i ask it cos i will buy a hard tail guitar just for that...
Quote by blind.quardian
this can be out of topic maybe but when you change a tuning in hard tail do you have adjust other things such as strings and the springs at the back or you just tune unlike floyd rose? i ask it cos i will buy a hard tail guitar just for that...

There are no springs in a hardtail, just re-tune and go.
Quote by blind.quardian

There's no springs on a hardtail guitar... I just tune the string directly by the headstock.

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

I've got the 400 then if thats what you're going for and it plays like a dream, its the see through black one....gl