Lightning Seeds.
They put a massive smile on my face
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Nuff' said.
*hopes no one notices lack-of-sig*

o noez !
we've been spotted.
ruuuuuuuun

my username was a mistake

get used to it.
Thinking how awesome I am.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
hendrix.
subway.
my friends.
green too.
laughing at others misfortunes
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by neverspoiled
my girlfriend...
sorry guys.

it's ok... your girlfriend cheers me up when i'm down also
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Umm well i talk to some of my friends and they cheer me up but also i like to write either an acoustic song or just thrash out some heavy riffs.

Either that or watch a film/family guy or something. A good comedy cheers ya up!
Quote by rebelmidget
your pubes are like the amazon rainforest and your body is planet earth. trim a little here and there and your life will be more comfortable
but cut down the whole damn forest and mother nature is going to cut you

depends, when i feel really bad i actually like listening to sad songs just to match my mood, but if i want to feel better i go to my heavy metal playlist and throw on some goofy goober rock, no joke its a real shredder
Quote by LazySandman

hahahahahaha
bands like, bloc party, the hoosiers, razorlight, the pigeon detectives, the strokes, the guillemots.
Quote by metaldud536

lol all i ever see from you is make random pokemon jokes and i think, metaldud that your the only one who can pull it off
Watching police brutality videos on youtube is great for picking you up.

Then again, picking up is great too.
Quote by mafropetee
Hey There Delilah was carefully designed by the world's top researchers to make girls want to have sex with whoever is playing it. That is its only purpose.

Gear:

Ibanez S470 - SH-6
Squier Showmaster - SH10 + TB-4
Epiphone Joe Pass Arch Top
playing lego starwars
or thinking about the scene in topgear a while ago when they made limos, and they are doing archery in the back of one and they shoot james may in the back of the head. first time i saw it i literally rofl'ed (<------ word?)
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
I listen to whatever's on the radio or get a good book in bed. Sometimes, talking to someone I trust cheers me up, too..especially when they plan to make certain kinds of shirts.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by St.Loony
The Inbetweeners

+1
"I just hope that our fans are people who are inspired by music, and just use our music as a background or inspiration for whatever it is they do. "

Maynard James Keenan
Ususally a happy song like "Bigger Than My Body" by John Mayer or "I'm Your's" by Jason Mraz.
Quote by kikaykitko
I listen to whatever's on the radio or get a good book in bed. Sometimes, talking to someone I trust cheers me up, too..especially when they plan to make certain kinds of shirts.

how drunk was the book before it got in the bed with you, and what book was it?
I'm surprised that people haven't put anything obscene or disturbingly funny yet.
I guess music, playing my guitars and just chatting cheers me up.

Edit: I was too late
In the corner beside my window
There hangs a lonely photograph
There is no reason
I'd never notice a memory that could hold me back

Siis mitä häh?
Quote by LazySandman

Oh no he did-n't!
OH!
and who can forget this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffDPTKn7HiY

not i...
Quote by mafropetee
Hey There Delilah was carefully designed by the world's top researchers to make girls want to have sex with whoever is playing it. That is its only purpose.

Gear:

Ibanez S470 - SH-6
Squier Showmaster - SH10 + TB-4
Epiphone Joe Pass Arch Top