Page 1 of 3
Inspired by the "Make-up on girls" thread, I was thinking about make-up on guys. So, what are your thoughts? I don't wear it, but why shouldn't a guy be able to wear make-up? I mean, if it makes them look better and fits their style, why not? It's considered "gay" or "non manly" now, but seriously, who cares? Why aren't guys allowed to want to look good?
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
That's soo glam.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Guy-liner FTL!

Men aren't supposed to look pretty, it's not prison...
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...
Silly Matt, you know you're just gonna get a load of homophobic comments from The Pit

In other news, Marc Bolan wore make up and he was hawt.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by St.Loony
Eyeliner FTW

/Flame shield

Ohshi-
Thomas hopes to not have offended anyone with this post. No responsibility whatsoever is taken for any spelling or grammar mistakes, should there be any.

last.fm
it's funny if your joking, but guys like gene simmons and zackky gates are serious and make them look like asshats.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by PurpleMonkeyDW
Guy-liner FTL!

Men aren't supposed to look pretty, it's not prison...

Fuck traditional gender roles.
Quote by soundgarden19
it's funny if your joking, but guys like gene simmons and zackky gates are serious and make them look like asshats.

Where could one acquire one of the so called "ass... hats" ?
Cause I don't know maybe your not a girl and show shouldn't be dressing like one....

Unless your into Cross-Dressing then it's o....

Yeah nevermind
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

sex shops but you didn't hear it from me.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

Quote by Don't Panic Ok?
Dude can wear whatever he wants in my opinion.

i'm all for it.
everyone should be fine with anyone wearing whatever they please.
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
i honestly didn't mind it till i saw him

Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
I don't wear it unless my girlfriend puts it on me while I'm sleeping, but I don't really care if guys want to
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by lazlow325i
everyone should be fine with anyone wearing whatever they please.

So you wouldn't mind a middle-aged man in an acid green thong beside you on a bus?

It depends on the guy. And if he's a man, why the hell should he care what other people think if he knows in himself that he looks good?
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
well lets see... both kiss and fall out boy do it, so that should answer your question
"To me it seems pretty straightforward. There are two opinions one can have about freedom of speech, you're for it or against it." - Tom Morello

Shackled Our Minds When You're Bent on the Cross... When Ignorance Reigns, Life is Lost
Quote by RATM forever
well lets see... both kiss and fall out boy do it, so that should answer your question

No, it really doesn't.
Quote by PurpleMonkeyDW
Guy-liner FTL!

Men aren't supposed to look pretty, it's not poison...

Fixed.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
they both suck, lets not do what sucky people do unless you like sucking. suck.

Quote by denizenz

I wear eye-liner sometimes, and I don't get any shit for it.. In fact a lot of chicks like it, and I think it looks good..
As I always say: "Rawr"
Quote by soundgarden19
they both suck, lets not do what sucky people do unless you like sucking. suck.

Rage Against the Machine and Fall Out Boy both have music with guitar in it, you think Rage Against the Machine are good and Fall Out Boy suck. I think I just debunked your point.
^There lying to you.

They make fun of you when you walk away.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by mikko_9119
i honestly didn't mind it till i saw him

BILL!
I'll admit, he is a pretty man...

Aaaaaaaanyways.....

Robert Smith.

If a guy wants to put makeup on, then he can do it. I don't see why it should matter as long as he feels comfortable with himself.
Don't wear it, never will. Don't mind if other people do though, people can do what they want as far as I'm concerned.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Rage Against the Machine and Fall Out Boy both have music with guitar in it, you think Rage Against the Machine are good and Fall Out Boy suck. I think I just debunked your point.

the difference is that Rage can play their instruments and are innovators and Fall Out Boy can't play their instruments, never made anybody (hopefully) want to reach "that sound", and they are generic radio pop.

Quote by denizenz

Quote by soundgarden19
the difference is that Rage can play their instruments and are innovators and Fall Out Boy can't play their instruments, never made anybody (hopefully) want to reach "that sound", and they are generic radio pop.

Yeah, but what if somebody was an "innovator" with make-up? You completely missed my point, just because one person who you think is sucky does it doesn't mean everyone who does it is sucky.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Yeah, but what if somebody was an "innovator" with make-up? You completely missed my point, just because one person who you think is sucky does it doesn't mean everyone who does it is sucky.

I'm sorry i did miss the point. still friends even though we never met.

Quote by denizenz

I am against guys wearing makeup because first of all it doesn't even look good, and second most guys are probably just doing it for attention.
Quote by StreetLight3989

Alice Cooper...
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Page 1 of 3