All over myspace I see local bands that have cool internet flyers telling when they're going to play. How do you make these? Some special program or what? I have my first gig coming up and I want to design some flyers but have no idea how! Please help! Thxs!
Photoshop or you could use Paint.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
hmm, would that look professional? is that what all these other guys on myspace and stuff are doing? and I don't know how to use photoshop good... ughh i want flyers though (if not this show, then eventually)
actually id reccomend microsoft publisher if you have access to it. most schools do if not at home.
Quote by kirkhammett09
hmm, would that look professional? is that what all these other guys on myspace and stuff are doing? and I don't know how to use photoshop good... ughh i want flyers though (if not this show, then eventually)
If you have good paint skills it will look professional.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Logos - Adobe Illustrator
Putting it all together - Photoshop.

You'll probably want new fonts as well... And just steal some promo shots for the background etc.
Paper plus Crayons = Crazy cool fliers
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Paper plus Crayons = Crazy cool fliers

lol, your avatar makes that even funnier.