Page 1 of 2
Hey, what's the funniest prank you've ever set up/witnessed? I'm looking for inspiration on one I intend on performing soon ;D

Also, try your best to use a really funny one, this is the pit, after all!

I look forward to hearing your stories

EDIT: I'll add to it, I replaced the soap with spit in a soap dispenser! xD
Last edited by 05t16 at Jun 3, 2008,
one time in my school library a friend printed out about 80 ORLY owls with rockstar sunglasses on. My teacher came over and yelled at him, this is pretty much how it went.

teacher: what is this?
friend: what i was gonna put them on the project
teacher: what do these have to do with the holocaust?
friend: i was gonna put it next to interesting facts like "thousands of people died." ""O RLY IMG*"
My mum asked to me to pass her the phone, so I passed her the TV remote. Her focus was somewhere else, so she took it and then a minute later she was about to type in the number and realized. This happened earlier today.
Quote by metalcore123
one time in my school library a friend printed out about 80 ORLY owls with rockstar sunglasses on. My teacher came over and yelled at him, this is pretty much how it went.

teacher: what is this?
friend: what i was gonna put them on the project
teacher: what do these have to do with the holocaust?
friend: i was gonna put it next to interesting facts like "thousands of people died." ""O RLY IMG*"

lmfao, give this man an E-Cookie!
I made fake blood with clear corn syrup and poured it all over me (It's surprisingly realistic) and laid on the ground in front of the garage. When my mom walked in, she freaked. Not really funny, but, a prank none the less. Don't do it though =\ it's messy and mean.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Honestly, i can't think of any pranks that have gone down at the school. except stupid **** like putting soap on stairs and on handrailings.
Quote by curtis15
Honestly, i can't think of any pranks that have gone down at the school. except stupid **** like putting soap on stairs and on handrailings.

That reminds me of the time an old nun fell down the stairs at my school.

well my dad and his friend who was visiting my dad had to take a bad crap on Dec 31st
so he took like a 6 pound crap in a wells fargo parking lot. they took a pic to show us but then we sent a memo to everybody in his work saying "brians last big dump of '02"

lulz were ensued
I'm Steve
Quote by 12Jim34
My mum asked to me to pass her the phone, so I passed her the TV remote. Her focus was somewhere else, so she took it and then a minute later she was about to type in the number and realized. This happened earlier today.

hah good one, P.S nice dead skin mask reference in your sig.
as I always say

- double sided tape on toilet-seat

- you'll need a passed out friend (by boose or you hitting him with a pipe or something) for this one. When he's so fast asleep that you can't wake him up. put a comdom halfway up his arse with something. if he wakes up he'll thing he slept with a guy.

- transparant packing foil stuff on under the toilet-seat.
piss all over the place !

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

I can't think of any pranks I've pulled except for when I was twelve I super glued a quarter to the middle of the street and watched stupid people try to pick it up for like 3 hours...I needed a life. :P
ESCAPE THE FATE
A friend of mine put some of his pubic hairs under the cheese of a pizza once and the guy who ate it didn't notice till he was finished and pulled a bunch of little hairs out from his teeth. Needless to say it was gross but very funny.
well i had my friends guitar that i bought on the cheap from him, and i took it to school to salvage for another guitar project, well we got really bored and he kept asking what i was doing with the guitar, i never told him what i did to it for a long time, then like a week ago i got my friend to help me make a gift out of it for him, we got 3 boxes of nails and some hammers and went to town, we actually split the guitar in two about half wat thru and nailed it back together, then we nailed plexy glass to it and got all of our friends to sign it , then we gave ti back to him on monday... he almost cried when i showed him, but afte a while he came up to me and said dude i love it this is the best gift ive ever gotten, i guess its not really a prank but you can find a prank in there somewhere im sure.
you can watch homewreckers the little skits in between the house flips are amazingly hilarious, albeit very old school, look them up, ryan dunn always makes them funny too
Heating up various coins over a stove and throwing them where people/kids can see them and try and pick them up, gotta be quick.
Quote by .:Pistol:.
I can't think of any pranks I've pulled except for when I was twelve I super glued a quarter to the middle of the street and watched stupid people try to pick it up for like 3 hours...I needed a life. :P

haha awesome i might do that today. although i dont know how many people will really care about a quarter these days. maybe ill do it in an arcade.
watch out. MR. Rittard will see this thread ans say "this thread has been done before"
and report you.

i cant stand that guy
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by UGHm.o.w.
Heating up various coins over a stove and throwing them where people/kids can see them and try and pick them up, gotta be quick.

very nice
Once, this guy posted a thread, and I told him to use the search bar!
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Quote by smokin_sarah
A friend of mine put some of his pubic hairs under the cheese of a pizza once and the guy who ate it didn't notice till he was finished and pulled a bunch of little hairs out from his teeth. Needless to say it was gross but very funny.

That is so wrong haha. I did that...but not with pubs. I just got a ****load of peppers cuse my friend is a baby with spicy stuff.
ESCAPE THE FATE
Quote by itchy guitar
watch out. MR. Rittard will see this thread ans say "this thread has been done before"
and report you.

i cant stand that guy

He wants to ruin our party

we want the 2008 pranks!
I put my assistant middle school principals high school drum major pics all over the school once. Lulz ensued. I've done lots of pranks. I'll put more when I remember some.
Quote by philipp122
Once, this guy posted a thread, and I told him to use the search bar!

That's not a prank! that's you being correct and making me feel bad!
I used to put gorilla glue on my neighbors garage door and throw rocks and random stuff on it. They got so pissed. It's so hard to get that stuff off. I like glue....>_>
ESCAPE THE FATE
Does anyone even use those pre-made pranks? Like what you get at Spencer's. Those suck.
ESCAPE THE FATE
o i got one, you know those suprise peanuts that pop out, wel you dont need one, what you do is get a thing of peanuts, normal ones, and you go up to someone and ask them to open them up for you quickly and take a step back, when they open them (hopefully they aimed it at you) peanuts will fall out and you get to yell at them for wasting food
Quote by noxiosimitator
as I always say
- you'll need a passed out friend (by boose or you hitting him with a pipe or something) for this one. When he's so fast asleep that you can't wake him up. put a comdom halfway up his arse with something. if he wakes up he'll thing he slept with a guy.

you stole my joke
imitator ^^
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
BRILLIANT!

Quote by weemansyndrome

(__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by noxios
you stole my joke
imitator ^^

bastard you stole it out of a little book I (me,myself and I) once gave you (wich you lost )

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by F8iscruel
o i got one, you know those suprise peanuts that pop out, wel you dont need one, what you do is get a thing of peanuts, normal ones, and you go up to someone and ask them to open them up for you quickly and take a step back, when they open them (hopefully they aimed it at you) peanuts will fall out and you get to yell at them for wasting food

You got that from the Amazing Jonathon!

It's a great prank though.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by wtf290
You got that from the Amazing Jonathon!

It's a great prank though.

yes i did, but its still funny lol
in my old computing class we used to print out like 1000 blank pages on random peoples computers when they were out of the room
the librarian/techintian used to go ape**** :L
GEAR

customised westfield strat soon to be HH
MIJ 68'reissue strat from 1996

bunch of boss pedals
these guys i know used to hang out with some other guy, even though they hated him, just to **** around with his head.
they made him a roll up and put pubic hair in it, he smoked it.
another time they made a roll up and filled it with match heads, so when he sucked it in, it blew up in his face, they said it was like one of the explosions from tom and jerry
"Marty Friedman > You" Club.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Buy the toilet Hendrix crapped in for the full "Jimi Hendrix Experience"

PM me if you think my drummer looks like angry kid

so far 61 people think he looks like angry kid
Not a searchbar joke, but go look in an existing thread.. Theres plenty of them.
As I always say: "Rawr"
old standby.

You need a large (like 6 inch tall) sugar container, you know the ones they have on tables in diners or cafeterias or somewhere.

Take the top off, and lay a napkin over the top. Make sure the napkin is around the top tight. Flip the jar over, with the napkin and put on the table. Slowly pull the napkin out from underneathe. There will be a little bit of sugar but just sweep it up aside and clean it up so it looks like its not an upside down sugar jar.

Now take the top and place it on top of the now up-side down sugar pourer.

Watch hilarity ensue.
Quote by tito5877
old standby.

You need a large (like 6 inch tall) sugar container, you know the ones they have on tables in diners or cafeterias or somewhere.

Take the top off, and lay a napkin over the top. Make sure the napkin is around the top tight. Flip the jar over, with the napkin and put on the table. Slowly pull the napkin out from underneathe. There will be a little bit of sugar but just sweep it up aside and clean it up so it looks like its not an upside down sugar jar.

Now take the top and place it on top of the now up-side down sugar pourer.

Watch hilarity ensue.

i gotta try that thanks man
I'm Steve
Quote by UGHm.o.w.

My firend heated up a quarter in a hair straightener and put it on his brother's neck. I heard it stuck there for a second and rolled down his neck. The burn scars are pretty intense.
College basketball game gets rick rolled http
youtube.com/watch?v=EeuEMeg8eQE&feature=related
Page 1 of 2