I picked this up from a local guitar shop clearance. It was brand new but the bridge was missing/pulled off. I thought I had a bridge for it, but can't locate it. This would be a decent guitar if somebody took the time to put a bridge on her... It has some type of special bridge reinforcement design, body and neck binding, etc. Check pics and info... I will take $75 shipped for it...may trade.

# Full-Sized Acoustic Guitar
# Dreadnought Cutaway
# Spruce Top
# Rosewood Back and Sides
# Tear Drop Pick Guard
# Single ply cream binding-Front, back, neck, compact headstock
# Heavy duty die cast tuners
# Nato neck
# Cream nut and compensated saddle
# Rosewood fingerboard
# Snowflake position markers
# High tension pinless bridge
# Scale 25 5/8" Frets 21

Info on this guitar model: http://www.musiclandcentral.com/trriouaccugu.html

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Make me any reasonable offer and it is yours
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Trade anyone?

Quote by 7PlaGues
40 shipped to NJ?

No thanks. Shipping alone will likely be about $25 or more. I'm negotiable but I am not trying to give it away. Will make somebody a nice beat-around-throw it in the back of the car-guitar. $65 shipped anybody? Or does anybody have a bridge for sale that would fit it?

Quote by 7PlaGues
16 bucks should cover the shipping from alabama to jersey.
Is that a screw going through the guitar, where the bridge was?

I just shipped an electric guitar last week to Jersey and it cost me $38 double boxed. No hard case. UPS wanted even more to ship the same box. Gas prices have ended the days of shipping large boxes for $15 or $20 unless it is going one state over or something.

Yes that is a screw going through the top and it is part of the design from the factory. If you read the tag in the picture it explains the design somewhat.

Up top!

Make me an offer!