I'm just wondering what are the pedals that I absolutely need to play Clapton style blues, and classic rock?
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
I suppose you could get a fuzz pedal and a wah.
LastFM
my deviantART
Quote by saintjimmy99
thank you kindly. now feel free to put a quote from me in your sig that says whatever you like.
Quote by hansarvin
I'm just wondering what are the pedals that I absolutely need to play Clapton style blues, and classic rock?

I suppose this actually depends on what sounds you can already get out of your amp.
Oh, I don't have any experience with that amp, but on a superficial level, I can imagine it'd be bluesy, haha.

Hmm, maybe a Tubescreamer? I'm not sure. I liked the idea of the fuzz too.
i find that almost any distortion pedal works, you don't have to crank it up to number 10 all the time, i like just enough for a nice edge and a bit of sustain.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
Thanks guys, I think I'll just buy a wah pedal and the Fuzzface pedal. I appreciate your help!
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
fuzz face, a wah, and an od ( depending on your amp) are all you should need for rock, blues rock, classic rock, and blues, maybe a little reverb, though a lot of it is in your fingers
Gear:
too much to list

Soldering iron:15 dollars
Amp kit: 500 dollars
solder: 5 dollars
Burning the crap outta your fingers: priceless
Quote by mogar
Tubescreamer and a wah.

What I would recommend as well.
I have a Boss SD-1 overdrive and Rat distortion, also a Big Muff. That and a wah and you plenty to work with.

I use the overdrive and dirt pedals together, gives it more punch.
Well, you don't neeeeed any pedals. Just six strings and a piece of wood to play the blues.

But for a nice classic style, a good OD, a fuzz and a wah come in handy.