that's awesome really liked it... kinda reminded me of over the rainbow for some strange reason... ? but yeah, that's pretty sweet. really mellow, couple of mistakes, but nothing too noticeable, i wish i could write stuff like this :P 9/10 from me...
Fun Animal Facts #23: The pit can skeletonise a cow in under three minutes
It's good stuff. The chords sound very uptight almost... I think it'd be better if they were a little more relaxed. I think part of the reason is that you used a pick to "finger" pick the first part? Just a guess, but I think that's what it sounds like. I like the lead especially. Very nice. Other than that, it's great stuff.

Critique either of mine? Band in the sig (Sold Over Seas) or my solo stuff (mainly We Can All Pretend... just recorded today) My Solo Stuff
I love this type of music when I'm reading. Calm soothing stuff that is easy to relax to that blends well with whatever you're doing. Nice tight chords. The lead parts had some nice dynamics as well. Was the lead improv or kinda planned out?

All in all, a nice little number you got here. Maybe try adding a little reverb and possible an ever so slight boost to the highs to make the mix really sparkle. Also a little panning would help it fill out.

PS, a nice little bongo beat would go nicely with this.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
Thank you for the crit so far-

uvg - i commented on ur song on your page, very good

guitar kid - i prefer the band stuff to ur solo work, sry i dont really care much for your voice. guitar playing is nice though

mogar - over the top was sort of planned out, bits of it wer. However I tried to remember what I played n i will need to listen to the song to work it out :P

PS if anyone wants to add drum / bongo beat or whatever, or some sort of effects feel free ..you know usual stuff if u distribute it mention me as author.. and let me hear it id like to see how it sounds. unfortunatly i dont hav any software for all that messing around :P

Thanks for all the crits everyone keep them coming
tl;dr : IM BETTER THAN YOU
Quote by rocknrollrob
Thank you for the crit so far-

PS if anyone wants to add drum / bongo beat or whatever, or some sort of effects feel free ..you know usual stuff if u distribute it mention me as author.. and let me hear it id like to see how it sounds. unfortunatly i dont hav any software for all that messing around :P

Thanks for all the crits everyone keep them coming

Your welcome for the crit, and thanks for yours as well. Anyway, you can just use your acoustic as a percussion instrument a la Andy McKee.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar