The problem is that my amp/guitar (i dunno) starts vibrating and breaking the sound when a note is left ringing and another one is played after that. When i pick the notes without leaving the first one ringing (palm muting it before picking the next one) the sound is clean. So , is the problem in my amp (roland 30x) Or in my guitar pickups. The guitar is a basic ibanez. Iv been playing with it for 5 years now so.
Last edited by ibanez0202 at Jun 3, 2008,
Quote by ibanez0202
The problem is that my amp/guitar (i dunno) starts vibrating and breaking the sound when a note is left ringing and another one is played after that. When i play the notes without leaving the first one ringing the sound is clean. So , is the problem in my amp (roland 30x) Or in my guitar pickups. The guitar is a basic ibanez. Iv been playing with it for 5 years now so. It costed 240 e back then.

I don't hat ignorance.

Apparently neither do you.
Quote by ibanez0202
Just fooking help me

Then try putting your problem in your thread title to attract people who know something about your problem.
Quote by ibanez0202
I think it comes from me , for not knowing anything about musical instruments.

*FacePalms*

Idk. Instrument Cable.
I honestly don't even understand the problem.

Is some sort of distortion/overdrive on?
Quote by TheProducer
I honestly don't even understand the problem.

Is some sort of distortion/overdrive on?

Yes.
Quote by ibanez0202
Yes.

So...turn it off? On my amp models with a little crunch, single notes sound clean but if you hit 2 or more it crunches up--it's supposed to.
Quote by TheProducer
So...turn it off? On my amp models with a little crunch, single notes sound clean but if you hit 2 or more it crunches up--it's supposed to.

The clean sound does not sound good when playing riffs. You mean like sweeping the pick over a few strings ? Im talking about picking them one at the time.
What does it sound like exactly? I'm not sure what vibrating/breaking up means.

Is it active? Does it have a 9 volt battery in it that could be dying?
Quote by TheProducer
What does it sound like exactly? I'm not sure what vibrating/breaking up means.

Is it active? Does it have a 9 volt battery in it that could be dying?

No batteries.
if your going to be so polite about it...

it could be that something has come loose, try using a different guitar lead, if it doesnt happen it was the lead, and if it does, check your input jack on your guiar and amp, if you dont know whats up, take it to a tech.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb