View poll results: Who's fault is it?
writers
19 68%
the audience
0 0%
no one... the show sucks
9 32%
Voters: 28.
I have been watching Saturday Night Live lately, and I’ve noticed that not only do the jokes kinda suck now, but the audience rarely laughs as hard as they used to…

So I was thinking, is it our fault that we don’t find it funny, or is it the writers at SNL for running out of jokes...
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Old snl is the ****. The new episodes suck.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
It's like any instance of social construction...it's impossible to know if the writers are creating the paradigm or if they are merely responding to the rest of society. Either way "Hollywood's" take on comedy has recently taken a dive.
Writers/Actors mostly. And without people like Mike Myers, Wil Ferrell, and some of the older ones, its just not as funny anymore.
Quote by qotsa1998
Writers/Actors mostly. And without people like Mike Myers, Wil Ferrell, and some of the older ones, its just not as funny anymore.

You nailed the problem on the head. *Claps*
Quote by denizenz
It's like any instance of social construction...it's impossible to know if the writers are creating the paradigm or if they are merely responding to the rest of society. Either way "Hollywood's" take on comedy has recently taken a dive.

That was fairly deep but very very true... you have a genuine way with words
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by denizenz

This, it seems I always agree with you denizenz.. I hate it xD
As I always say: "Rawr"
Quote by mikko_9119
That was fairly deep but very very true... you have a genuine way with words

Quote by zalak
This, it seems I always agree with you denizenz.. I hate it xD

Who wouldn't want to agree with the truth?