...I plan to make a 5w valve amp. Does anyone know how hard this would be and if it would be like, expensive?

I think it would be cheaper than buying an Epiphone Valve though!

When I start to get this started (maybe December-ish) I shall keep you up to date!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
it wouldnt cost too much if you can find a diagram :P
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by Lil Macker
I think it would be cheaper than buying an Epiphone Valve though!

Almost anythin's cheaper than an epiphone valve. Gibson's are too damn overpriced.
Quote by mcrfobtai
^?? Epip valves are like 200. Most amps cost a hell of a lot more than that.

That cornfused me too. Anyways TS, I don't think you could make one cheaper than a VJ. Maybe you could if you had some of the stuff already but I just don't think its plausible.

Edit: Don't let that stop you though. You could possibly make one a hell of a lot better than a VJ.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
Quote by a4lrocker
That cornfused me too. Anyways TS, I don't think you could make one cheaper than a VJ. Maybe you could if you had some of the stuff already but I just don't think its plausible.

Edit: Don't let that stop you though. You could possibly make one a hell of a lot better than a VJ.

I know it sounds cofusing, but I would only really have to buy the valve(s). That would be something like £30, which is £90 cheaper (me thinks) the the Epiphone!!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Oh well in that case definitely do it. So how come you only need the tubes?
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
Quote by Metallist65
Almost anythin's cheaper than an epiphone valve. Gibson's are too damn overpriced.

right. Thats why its EPIPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!
$150 for a tube amp (combo version) is damn good. cheapest tube amp ull ever find. not the best tho

TS, go for it, and make an amp that kicks the s*** out of the valve junior!
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
A mate of mine made a 100w trans for his GCSE project.

5w tube? Go for it.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!