Last year in a Roger waters concert, on the last song (Comfortably numb) his main guitarist was about to play the first notes of the huge mother****ing kick ass solo...but he ruined it, you could totally tell he played the wrong notes. Everyone was staring at him like this:

I mean, you can screw up in any other song, but when it comes to Comfortably numb, if you ruin the solo, you should realise that you cannot play guitar,
Last edited by Number42 at Jun 3, 2008,
Quote by Number42
Last year in a Roger waters concert, on the last song (Comfortably numb) his main guitarist was about to play the first notes of the huge mother****ing kick ass solo...Everyone was staring at him like this:

I mean, you can screw up in any other song, but when it comes to Comfortably numb, if you ruin the solo, you should stay away from a guitar.

That made no sense whatsoever.
Quote by Number42
Last year in a Roger waters concert, on the last song (Comfortably numb) his main guitarist was about to play the first notes of the huge mother****ing kick ass solo...Everyone was staring at him like this:

I mean, you can screw up in any other song, but when it comes to Comfortably numb, if you ruin the solo, you should stay away from a guitar.

He was about to play it and.....
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by saxaxe
That made no sense whatsoever.

How could it not make any sense? It seemed pretty straight forward to me.

Edit: Oh, nevermind then
ok I was gonna say what's everyone talking about? theni saw it.

uhhhm...i thought sure that Opeth skipped a part of Wreath in the boston show this year, but i couldn't be sure.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Dragonforce?
On a constant basis?

EDIT: beaten
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
When I saw Lostprophets they started playing We Are Godzilla, You Are Japan, but stopped at about the first chorus because the drummer screwed it up. To be fair on him, it's impossibly difficult drumming, and I didn't even notice that he messed it up. They sorta shrugged it off though and moved onto the next song. I'm not even sure they were planning to play it originally, because they were doing this whole banter thing before it and then said "Oh I know what we should play"
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by FireandFlames
Dragonforce lololl

All the time, if they stopped dancing around like tards they would actually play well.

On the same topic of Dragonforce, I saw them live and at the chorus of Operation Ground & Pound, ZP tried to get the crowd to sing the lyrics, except hardly anybody sang and it was soon drowned out by everyone laughing.

Wasn't a screw up on their part, but still damn funny.