Page 1 of 11
Doesn't matter, McCain's gonna win.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh

Yep.

The US isn't ready for a black president IMO.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by rickyy
Yep.

What a sad statement.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
Quote by diminishedtobme
Finally that bitch gave up. Did she honestly think she had a chance?

Yea...
"the candidate of experience, a former first lady and second-term senator "
More experience than Obama.
i am happy, and i dont even live in America. I think Obama is the best thing for america right now, and would be much better than Clinton
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins
He pissed me off leaving his church. Way to give into media pressure.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by rickyy
Yep.

What would make him any different?
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
1. Hillary had a chance.
2. I hope McCain wins, because if Obama goes in for Pres, more taxes for mua.
3. Who cares?
As I always say: "Rawr"
Quote by Velvet_Craig
What a sad statement.

Exactly. I am conservative, but McCain is just too hardcore for me. I think it would be a nicely needed change to get Barack into office, although I don't agree with all of his views
Quote by roger24
one time, when no-one was looking, i pooped in the hole of a accustic guitar.
Quote by freddaahh

This.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Righto. You're officially the best person ever.
Thanks babe.

Paine of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

SSBB FC: 0645 - 5498 - 0197
Yay I hope he wins! Hillary seemed like.... man I can't describe it. I've never been able to properly describe it. Like Judge Judy sort of bitchey and like "I know everything you're pointless **** you". I hope Barrack wins.
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by YourDad
What would make him any different?

HE IZ TRORST!!!

/Sarcasm

I'm happy. I can't vote but from what I've watched/read he seems like he knows what hes talking about and all that. I dont know jack **it about politics though.
Quote by freddaahh

I've said that from the start.
Not to start an internet war, but America just wouldn't elect a black person or a woman as president.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
He doesn't know what he's talking about, he never answers the question. He's a black Jimmy Carter.
Quote by Varkunus
well i got an MG
Glad he's got through but I think McCain will win. I can't see America's ready for a black president.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Cal UK
Glad he's got through but I think McCain will win. I can't see America's ready for a black president.

How is a black president any different from a white one? You're talking bollocks.
The powers at be will elect whoever they want has nothing to do with voting or the people. Why do you think the Obama vs Clinton war went on for so long? To distract the people. WHile that was going on the US waged war on Iran, look it up.

PS I had to come to bat for UGs conspiracy theorist lol
Word.
Quote by freddaahh

as much as i hate to admit it, you're right.

obama = black

america = hates black men! especially in t3h wit houz omfg!!!!11Eleven!!

even though a large portion of the population of amercia is black ( no offence guys ) it's not enough to get obama to win, dont get me wrong, i'd love to see him win. It would turn America upside down for 1 year and then we'd all be like: woah, he's the best thing that happened to us since Clinton
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

If America wasn't ready for a black president then he wouldn't have won the primaries. Seriously, give it up. The argument is flawed at best.
Oh Shit!
I'm ecstatic. The easiest way to elect McCain would have been to nominate Hillary, no doubt in my mind.
I've laughed at every "America isn't ready for a black president" post.

Let's ignore the fact that Obama doesn't have any experience whatsoever and no one has ever heard of him before the speech he gave at the DNC. I don't like either candidate this time, but I would definitely rather have McCain running the country than Obama.
Quote by Tom_hatton
How is a black president any different from a white one? You're talking bollocks.

Maybe I am, but I cannot see McCain losing, Conservatism and racism seems so inbred into the country from views I've read on here and in books. I know it's naive, I know I'm looking through a fucked up prism, but I can't see myself backing down on this. I hate to say it, but I cannot see Obama getting in.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Last edited by Cal UK at Jun 3, 2008,
Quote by catchy phrase
If America wasn't ready for a black president then he wouldn't have won the primaries. Seriously, give it up. The argument is flawed at best.

He won the primaries over a woman. Just like America isn't ready for a woman. Oh well, McCain winning in '08 will prove that point.
Quote by lexaah
as much as i hate to admit it, you're right.

obama = black

america = hates black men! especially in t3h wit houz omfg!!!!11Eleven!!

even though a large portion of the population of amercia is black ( no offence guys ) it's not enough to get obama to win, dont get me wrong, i'd love to see him win.
It would turn America upside down for 1 year and then we'd all be like: woah, he's the best thing that happened to us since Clinton

I hate the "ignant" black people who will vote for Obama simply because of his race instead of his political views. You know, the people who pretend like they're hard and spend all their money on their cars and chains instead of supporting their 5 bastard child's. Yeah, those people.
Quote by LoveBuzz87
He doesn't know what he's talking about, he never answers the question. He's a black Jimmy Carter.

He never says what he's going to actually do, his speeches (what clips I've seen) are quite like this: "I'm going to bring change, for a different future, and hope, for America," wow, compelling stuff.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Cal UK
Maybe I am, but I cannot see McCain losing, Conservatism and racism seem so inbred into the country from views I've read on here and in books. I hate to say it, but I cannot see Obama getting in.

It's not as clear cut as it seems.
Bush is hugely unpopular and McCain is pretty much Bush lite.
Watch what happens when Obama points this out.

On top of that Obama is the most successful candidate at raising money. Most of the time the candidate with the most money wins.

Quote by freddaahh
He never says what he's going to actually do, his speeches (what clips I've seen) are quite like this: "I'm going to bring change, for a different future, and hope, for America," wow, compelling stuff.

He used to be criticised in his earlier speeches for simply quoting his plans and numbers. So now this is what he does. If someone asks him about a specific policy issue then he addresses it.
In fairness most of the time he's speaking at his own supporters' rallies, he is right to assume that they already know what he stands for.
He has detailed policy outlines on his website.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Jun 3, 2008,
Quote by Cal UK
Maybe I am, but I cannot see McCain losing, Conservatism and racism seem so inbred into the country from views I've read on here and in books. I hate to say it, but I cannot see Obama getting in.

OK fair enough. The way you worded it, I assumed that you meant he wouldn't get in simply because he's black, showing that all black people somehow have different policies or something. Sorry for the insult