Poll Options
View poll results: Boring?
Yup
200 59%
Nup
139 41%
Voters: 340.
Page 1 of 3
It has lost a lot of it's humor, but I still enjoy it.
As I always say: "Rawr"
the pit is less funny but its mostly because of the "*reported*" dikheads

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Nah, you've just got stupid.

...Actually, I agree a bit. Maybe we've just got watered down to everything that goes on here. Or maybe it's cyclicle, and we're just seeing similiar stuff all the time.

Maybe we're getting old.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
the mods are too strict to let anything fun happen, then they try to be fun by doing stupid stunts and its really not funny, just annoying, i wish UG would get overrun again, twas funny
UG is pretty boring. Its basically "LOL MASTURBATION" and "KENSAI RULES LOL!!!!!!111!!!!"

When I was banned I was hanging out at Harmony central and SS.org and they're way better than UG. I still like coming here, but its not as fun anymore.

Quote by andyscoot
the mods are too strict to let anything fun happen, then they try to be fun by doing stupid stunts and its really not funny, just annoying, i wish UG would get overrun again, twas funny

+100000. The Mods are waaayyy too strict IMO.
Quote by Thornography
Yes. We need more Assrammer.

I miss those moments in The Pit
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by Tom_hatton
UG is pretty boring. Its basically "LOL MASTURBATION" and "KENSAI RULES LOL!!!!!!111!!!!"

When I was banned I was hanging out at Harmony central and SS.org and they're way better than UG. I still like coming here, but its not as fun anymore.

+100000. The Mods are waaayyy too strict IMO.

If you find annoying meme's and lame combos fun then go to 4chan.
Obviously you don't spend enough time in the pit
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
I kinda think The Pit is getting kind of boring, no good threads lately...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Not really. It goes through spells of boringness. Don't worry, we're probably in for awesomeness soon enough.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
It was kinda fun when I got banned. I got to talk to carmel and got to see all the idiot get owned :P (I do not want to be banned again) I got banned in Frenchy's "Do not post here" thread
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by break-me-in
Not really. It goes through spells of boringness. Don't worry, we're probably in for awesomeness soon enough.

I could really do with it now tbh.
I dont think Its boring, it can be slow on some days but I'd rather do this than write essays for college
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by Thornography
If you find annoying meme's and lame combos fun then go to 4chan.

Never been to 4chan. But closing down threads for stupid reasons is annoying. You know, if someone asks a quick question about, say, a PS3 problem some prick will report it and say "Go to the only gaming thread." Theres no real need for it, I feel the moderators on this site are too strict and the wannabe mods who report them are even worse.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Never been to 4chan. But closing down threads for stupid reasons is annoying. You know, if someone asks a quick question about, say, a PS3 problem some prick will report it and say "Go to the only gaming thread." Theres no real need for it, I feel the moderators on this site are too strict and the wannabe mods who report them are even worse.

I agree. But I think the wannabe mod's are at fault because the mods will do whatever the wannabes want.
Quote by Tom_hatton

Not to mention questions are almost never answered in the 'official' threads...
the mods have gotten stricter because of the enormous amount of new people on the forums. I personally wish they'd have a forum holocaust and ban a whole bunch of idiots.
Quote by CoreysMonster
the mods have gotten stricter because of the enormous amount of new people on the forums. I personally wish they'd have a forum holocaust and ban a whole bunch of idiots.

But the popularity will go. But I can't see how they make no money. It just can't work out. I probably won't come online after I'm around 22ish.
yeah the little kiddies that go around reporting threads before actually thinking what the guy's thread is actually about, those guys get extremely annoying. The Pit has been kinda boring lately, i haven't really been posting much because of that.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
The Pit and UG have good and bad days.
On bad days i'll only be on for 10 minutes, get bored and won't go on for a few days. On good days, i'll be posting for hours.
I think you've got boring, well deal with that one.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Last edited by kidsilcon at Jun 3, 2008,
We get threads like this every couple months. To be honest UG goes in a constant circle of funniness, we're just stuck in a crappy bit at the moment.
Quote by CoreysMonster

+1
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Page 1 of 3