anyone here from finland, speak finnish, or just thinks finland is awesome?
if you are from finland, mistä olet kotoisin? olen kotoisin helsingistä. (thanks to Naem)
HiMyNameIsMatt
Last edited by surge666 at Jun 3, 2008,
Yes, yes and yes. You would have to say ''helsingistä'' instead of ''helsinki'' btw. I'm from Helsinki as well.

Also there's a thread conserning finns already.
Quote by Naem
Yes, yes and yes. You would have to say ''helsingistä'' instead of ''helsinki'' btw. I'm from Helsinki as well.

Also there's a thread conserning finns already.

ahh you caught my mistake. its hard for me to keep up with my languages. i speak ukrainian, swedish, german, finnish, french, polish, russian, and english. so im sorry if i got lazy. i moved away from finland a while back, i lived right near arkadainkatu if you know the streets well
HiMyNameIsMatt
Quote by Moggan13
There are no Finns on UG. They are all in the Army, killing Soviets.

that was rather uneducated
HiMyNameIsMatt
Quote by surge666
that was rather uneducated

It was a joke. Wiki "The Winter War, 1939"
Quote by surge666
ahh you caught my mistake. its hard for me to keep up with my languages. i speak ukrainian, swedish, german, finnish, french, polish, russian, and english. so im sorry if i got lazy. i moved away from finland a while back, i lived right near arkadainkatu if you know the streets well

Hehe it's ok, I just want to help someone correct their mistakes if they make effort to try to speak finnish .
Quote by Naem
Hehe it's ok, I just want to help someone correct their mistakes if they make effort to try to speak finnish .

i can speak it almost 100%, its the writing and grammer that messes me up. i lived there for a while
HiMyNameIsMatt
Quote by DanRev
Isn't Finland the Scandinavian country no one likes?

Yeah more or less. We all hate Norway too. And Denmark. But mostly Finland, Norway and Denmark.

Hanoi Rocks are good though. They are finns.
Quote by DanRev
Isn't Finland the Scandinavian country no one likes?

haha, hate on us and see how fast us scandinavians take away your precious oil. (insert evil laugh)
HiMyNameIsMatt
Quote by surge666

Somebody get this guy a cookie.
Quote by surge666
haha, hate on us and see how fast us scandinavians take away your precious oil. (insert evil laugh)

Only Norway got the oil. And they don't like Finland or Sweden. We don't like the norwegians either though. That's why we make funny jokes about them telling them how stupid they are.

Why do norwegians bring a car door out in the deserted? To be able to wheel down the window to get fresh air.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Only Norway got the oil. And they don't like Finland or Sweden. We don't like the norwegians either though. That's why we make funny jokes about them telling them how stupid they are.

Why do norwegians bring a car door out in the deserted? To be able to wheel down the window to get fresh air.

i was refering to scandinavia in general. because of my blood, im not supposed to like the norwegians, poles, jews, russians, or the english. im ukrainian, german, finnish, and irish
HiMyNameIsMatt