Poll Options
View poll results: what to do?
call
6 23%
stop by
4 15%
wait
13 50%
why the hell should i care, TS is being too paranoid.
3 12%
Voters: 26.
so i applied for a job, some of you may remember the thread,

*cough* https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=872801&highlight=teacher+as+reference *cough*

either way i turned in the application saturday, now its tuesday, and i havent heard back from them, when i turned it in the manager said she would call some time this week for an interview, but i havent heard a thing yet from her. she seemed to like me, but im worried that she forgot about my application. to make matters worse, my friend recently got a job there, and she said that the manager told her they were stopping interviews this week. but she could be wrong, she has been in the past about things.

so pit what do i do,
call the store? (i'll have to find the number online)

stop by the store? (make it look like i was just out shopping and "stopped" by because i was "in" the area.

or just wait a bit.

please help, this is really the first time i've gone out for a job, and i really want this job.
Either "stop by" or wait..

Good luck getting the job, however.
As I always say: "Rawr"
wait a day or two and stop by or call.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I wouldnt call until thursday if they said they would call you sometime this week
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Just stop by, say you haven't heard anything and you just want to put a face to the name.

Just make a good impression. Showing you care about the job does that.
Quote by lolcats
Just stop by, say you haven't heard anything and you just want to put a face to the name.

Just make a good impression. Showing you care about the job does that.

well i talked to the manager when i turned in my application. she seemed to think i was good for the job, but then again, she might have just been being nice.
yes. stopping by or calling is ADVISABLE.

by doing so, you are showing interest in the job and it shows that you really want to work there.

youre not being a "little bitch" by calling, you are acting like a responsible adult who is actively perusing employment.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
not a bad answer for on the spot as long as you didnt mumble or "uhh" too much
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.