k when i turn off my amp i just flip up the standby and then flip off the power and then standby at the same time and it is amking like a loud crackle when i turn it off, whats goin on here?

edit: just got it bout an hour ago was just playin around
You Are Now Aware Of Your Own Breathing
Why are you turning the standby on then off again?

Flip the standby switch so the sound's muted, then turn the power off.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Usually you want to kick it into standby for a few seconds then power it off completely... I cant understand you to tell if thats what your doing or not... Also some effects in the chain can effect the power down... My EQ is really bad for that...
Quote by conquistador
k when i turn off my amp i just flip up the standby and then flip off the power and then standby at the same time and it is amking like a loud crackle when i turn it off, whats goin on here?

edit: just got it bout an hour ago was just playin around

yeah i think you're doing it wrong. just flip the standy switch off, then the power. no need to flip the standby switch again.

do just the oppposite to turn it on.

the way you worded your post made it seem like you are doing it wrong, but if you aren't then my marshall does that too. I think cuz mine is just old there's something going on with the wiring, not sure though. is yours very old?
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
ok i did what you guys said and problem solved

damn this amp sounds good

thanks!

i thought i was entering a case of bugera breakdown
You Are Now Aware Of Your Own Breathing
Nope...and remember....most of the said "Bugera breakdowns" are occuring from user error, although some of the components could use a swap when the warranty ends.

How do you like your 333xl?
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge