But I'm still a wee bit worried.
I got an e-mail about a virus Mcafee has discovered that destroys your C drive. Its pretty technical, but I don't no whether to believe it, its been sent to a few of my mates.
So who call BS?

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

McAfee sent you an email saying there was a virus on your drive? If so, it's spam. If there was really one on your drive, your virus scanner would've popped up.
I call BS.

I also call awesome on the You Are the Quarry avatar.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Who was it sent by? Macafee? or a random friend? One it's probly real and the other it's most likely bull. You decide
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I also call awesome on the You Are the Quarry avatar.

Morrissey FTW
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
well it is true about that virus most virus protections cant detect it so you dont know but I call BS and also Shenanigans
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
The thing you now have to worry about is that you opened the email that said you had a virus before you had a virus but because you opened it you now have said virus....
lol i still call BS.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Quote by QuebecMetal
Morrissey FTW

Yes sir.

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by Thornography
McAfee sent you an email saying there was a virus on your drive? If so, it's spam. If there was really one on your drive, your virus scanner would've popped up.

Yep.