Poll: Who should be the next President of the United States?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who should be the next President of the United States?
Obama
16 70%
McCain
7 30%
Voters: 23.
Obama or McCain?

I don't live in the states, but I wouldn't have thought most Americans wouldn't vote republican after Bush. But after seeing comments in another thread, I'm thinking otherwise.

Poll shortly.
Last edited by lolcats at Jun 3, 2008,
obama hasnt been "washingtonized" yet.

mccain plays the game of politics, and would be forced to even more by having to uphold alot of the bush legislation.

even tho the democrats favor large government, something that i strongly oppose, right now, the republicans are almost creating an even larger government (something conservatives usually do not support).

the republicans have ****ed stuff up pretty bad, might as well see if the democrats can do a better job (economy, unemployment, foreign policy, etc)

EDIT:
unless he for some god forsaken reason picks hilllary as his running mate. there is no way in hell i would vote for him then.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Jun 3, 2008,
Quote by NoLaurelTree000

the republicans have ****ed stuff up pretty bad, might as well see if the democrats can do a better job (economy, unemployment, foreign policy, etc)

ah, but how much of that is actually the republicans' fault? many of the economic troubles can be traced back to clinton's programs as well as the immediate effects of 9/11 (the huge national scare of flying after the attacks really hurt the travel/tourist business, not to mention they took down the world trade center).

damnit i'm off track, i don't really support any candidate (ron paul would be closest to what i believe in) but i'm going with McCain.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Many people think Bush was a conservative or put into place republican views after he was elected in 2004. Truth is he wasn't, he did a 180 degree turn to the left, and listened to many of his leftist advisers.
Quote by jakewynnrocks
totally mcain. obama scares me, and i hate democrats. we need less government!!!!!!

Sorry bro, modern day republicans are pretty much the same. The party hasn't been conservative since the 80's

I'd like to point you to looking at either the Libertarian Party or Constitution Party. Because if you want less government, the republicans will not provide it, especially a Conservative Democrat like McCain.
I like Obama more than Mccain, but I agree with a friend in school, if Obama wins, he'll probably get assassinated anyway, to many dumb racists in this country