It's probably fun for them.

Most of the time I get some though, so im happy
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
b/c it it's boosts their confidence that knowing even if they dont want you.....you want them
Because they're jealous of our peni and they do it for revenge because they were born without one.
it's hilarious.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
lol **** man become a player, i lead girls on like a mother F ucker kinda ****y but they deserve it give them a taste of thier own medicine, one way to get around a lead on, dont get clingy, maker SEE that you don need her and it'd be in her best interest to go for you cuz there is alot more better girls out there.. get the chase on maker her chance you
its easy and fun

Quote by guilty09
lol **** man become a player, i lead girls on like a mother F ucker kinda ****y but they deserve it give them a taste of thier own medicine, one way to get around a lead on, dont get clingy, maker SEE that you don need her and it'd be in her best interest to go for you cuz there is alot more better girls out there.. get the chase on maker her chance you

Everyone is so hot for you right now.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Because they want to get raped?

Noo.

Because guys are stupid and think with their dicks.
because they're insecure and it makes them feel better about themselves when they know you want them and they dont want you
Quote by Vagabond21
Because they're jealous of our peni and they do it for revenge because they were born without one.

penis envy FTW
Quote by Domino
its easy and fun

oh i believe it playerr
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
b/c it it's boosts their confidence that knowing even if they dont want you.....you want them

Pretty much.....There are only a few girls who can do that to me.....Any other girl I will mercilessly smash what little confidence they once had in themselves. I'm usually a nice, quiet guy but when chicks pull that kind of crap I get ****ing mean....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Beacuse.guys.like.it.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by guilty09

You're badass.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Oh, and relating to the thread.

I'm not too sure, I've been lead on too many times... It seems to be a self-esteem thing for girls, and if there's a lot of guys trying for them, they're all happy and such.

Plus, a lot of girls are flirty by nature.

It ****ing sucks.
Quote by Trivium!
because they're insecure and it makes them feel better about themselves when they know you want them and they dont want you

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000^99999999999999999999999999999999999999. it's only the insecure ones too. if a girls leads you on she's not worth going for because she won't be faithful to you
Quote by lopezmetalmunky
Quote by nasadm
Quote by lopezmetalmunky
Super epic win. I love you now
Made siggable

Nice. now I'll be suing you.
Quote by Domino
its easy and fun

+9999999999999999999999999

Still isn't good enough.
Quote by black-sabbath
Beacuse.guys.like.it.

This, because the chase is the most exciting part.