I have found a really good deal on a GT-8. I just really don't want to drop $500 for the GT-10. So I am leaning towards this. My question is, are there some new features on the GT-10 that I just absolutely need to have?

Also on the GT-8, does it allow me to play something, record it into it, then have it play in the background while I play other stuff?

Also can I get the GT-8 to into the computer? I know the GT-10 has USB support.

I will be using a Carvin BelAir 212 (tube) amp, a Jackson RR3, a Fender American Strat, and a PRS Santana SE. Thanks!
Quote by rok-en-rol
I know the GT-8 has drop-d tuning, but thats all the help I got for ya.

lol its cool. Thanks for the response. Assuming the GT-8 allows looping, I am going to get it. I've been looking through google and am unsure. It says it has a loop or something but its not exactly clear.
Quote by franzferdinand1
lol its cool. Thanks for the response. Assuming the GT-8 allows looping, I am going to get it. I've been looking through google and am unsure. It says it has a loop or something but its not exactly clear.

it actually doesn't allow looping. It isn't USB compatible either, so you'd have to use a 1/8" to 1/4" cable.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by nexteyenate
it actually doesn't allow looping. It isn't USB compatible either, so you'd have to use a 1/8" to 1/4" cable.

Ouch. Do you know any multi-effects processors that do allow looping in a similar price range of the GT-8?