im doing some testing of swirling paint jobs which i may eventually do on my guitar and need some paint for it. the 2 model shops near to where i live are a bit rubbish and dont have any oil based stuff. i know i need paint that is oil based and does not have gloss already mixed in.

so i wanted to see if anyone on UG has help with anywhere online where i can get like small moddeling pots of this type of paint in the U.K

also if anyone has experience of swirling and wants to share the best brands to use or anything feel free
Last edited by schnips63 at Jun 3, 2008,
i had a bunch of half pints of tremclad paint around the garage that i used. but i ruined it because i didnt let it spread out enough. when i took it out some of the paint came out in globs and ran.
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212