I know what a dive bomb is. But on Atreyu's Doomsday beginging solo it says horse dive So what the hell?
you strap a horse to your back and jump in a body of water.
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Quote by Chickenfrmheck

I pissed myself. Has to be sigged.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
I assume that means quickly shaking the whammy bar so it sounds like a horse "whinnying", you couldnt figure that by listening to the track? IDK why you would really want to learn any of atreyu's new stuff, WHAT A SHAME!!!
I'm guessing it's when you jiggle the trem up and down while doing a dive bomb, making a sound similar to a horse. I really have no idea though.

My idea would go something like this (if pitches were measured from 1 to 10, 1 being low and 10 being high):
10-8-9-7-8-6-7-5-6-4-5-3-4-2-3-1

^That may be confusing :/
Quote by Chickenfrmheck

Oh my God. Post of the frigging day!
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

LOL funny post! And it's really random that I was looking at that exact tab two minutes ago, and just to make sure that's what a horse dive was I searched for it and this came up.. like from an hour ago. Nice. Anyways.. LOL @ Chickenfrmheck
You can also achieve a horse sound using the pick to scratch up and down the g-e strings starting way up near your back pickup and sliding down. Not as cool as using the trem though. Check out Steve Vai's Bad Horsie for lots of equine goodness.
look at kristofer dahl's whammy bar harmonics in ug.tv, its all about sounding like a horse
no here is the proper horsie dive done by the latest and the greatest

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6TpYcA9bSaU
98' 1960 Les Paul Classic
00' 57' Reissue Goldtop Les Paul
92' R0' Historic Les Paul

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Trem-o-verb 2x12 combo
Mesa 2x12 Rectifier Extention cabinet
Boss GT-8
Korg DTR-1 Rackmount tuner
Sennheiser WZ-300 wireless
Quote by Chickenfrmheck

wouldn't it make more sense to actually get on the horse's back?

i mean,

anyway, i'm not familiar with the song, but my guess is vibrato with the bar as well as diving to make a whinnying sound.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?