I was just a tad freaked out by what just happend. Here in Ohio (Southern, Miami Valley) we've been having some pretty serious storms, and our whistles went off. Now, I lived in Illinois for 7 years so its nothing new, but the fact that it was possible in the valley kinda sacred me.

Anyone else any have any scary storm stories?

EDIT: I thought that they were done, but it appears that the storm skirted around us, and its coming back.
I can do it!

And so can you!

Last.fm
One time, it was raining... and there was thunder.

I live in NZ, we don't get major major storms like hurricanes or anything. But he have a rugby team called the hurricanes
yea get to the basement its a firing its lazah!!!!!!!!
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73
I live in canada. Nothing bad ever happens here!
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
I've had bad storms to (in southern Ontario) and it's pissed me off cause the dog won't shut up!
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by BaconFrenzy117
I was just a tad freaked out by what just happend. Here in Ohio (Southern, Miami Valley) we've been having some pretty serious storms, and our whistles went off. Now, I lived in Illinois for 7 years so its nothing new, but the fact that it was possible in the valley kinda sacred me.

EDIT: I thought that they were done, but it appears that the storm skirted around us, and its coming back.

woo hey you live by me!

where abouts do you live? We heard the sirens about 20 minutes ago, but i think we're somewhat clear now.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
^^^ I hear that. We had a fairly big thunderstorm early this morning and my dogs kept whining. Didn't get much slept due to that

Edit: ^ Nope, not particularly. One tornado up north but that was years and years ago.
Here in Oklahoma we call them Sirens.

They go off frequently.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I live in Columbus and we aren't getting anything.

Just further proof that God hates southern Ohio.

And trailer parks, for some reason....
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by Garou1911
I live in Columbus and we aren't getting anything.

Just further proof that God hates southern Ohio.

And trailer parks, for some reason....

hm, lucky. check our zip code, i think our warning is still up.

<45419>
I can do it!

And so can you!

Last.fm
Living in Florida, I've witnessed a **** load of hurricanes these past couple of years.

I spent every one of them with a friend of mine and epic lulz was ensued during each one, despite not having power during the event.
Ok, I have to turn off my Computer now, I'll update later.

I guess were still in trouble, but judging form the weather

g2g
I can do it!

And so can you!

Last.fm
Quote by BaconFrenzy117
hm, lucky. check our zip code, i think our warning is still up.

<45419>

Yeah, I've got the local news on right now (because they won't show regular programming because of the damn storms) and they're going on and on and on about it.

RUN IT'Z TEH APOK-A-LIPS~! ZOMG~
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
I've lived in Kansas for 23 years... I've seen a big ass tornado or two
Proud Member of UG's Smartasses
PM Temporary to join.

"This isn't Vietnam, it's bowling! There are rules!" - Walter

"Steve Holt is a bastard!" - Will Arnet as G.O.B.
Uh... last Friday I drove by a funnel cloud, scared the heck outta me. I about had a tornado drop right on top of my house once. A tornado knocked down 3 of our cement silos and a machine shed.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by lolcats
One time, it was raining... and there was thunder.

I live in NZ, we don't get major major storms like hurricanes or anything. But he have a rugby team called the hurricanes

Damn straight we have the Hurricanes! (although I detest the commercial nature and early-starting season of the Super 14) Wellington Lions FTW!

Oh, and storms... there was a big one here in 1968. A boat sank in it.

ya...
If you disagree with anything I say, just take it as a joke
...or go to hell

I'm from central Ohio and there was a thunder storm earlier today so I'm guessing you're gettin the rough end of that. I remember a tornado early this year that touched down kinda close to where I live, when the sirens started going off I was outside without a phone or anything and I thought it would be interesting to be outside during a tornado until some guy told to me go into the basement for shelter, that's when i went home
I'm originally from CA, then we movied to IL, so I'm completely terrified of anything that could be determined as more than a small thunderstorm.
F*cking terrified of tornadoes.
There was a tornado that moved through the county about a month ago and destroyed some houses.
Quote by Haggard13
I live in canada. Nothing bad ever happens here!

Except for the ever so frequent beaver attacks, eh? (u c wut i did ther??/)
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Quote by !normajean!
one word: Katrina

i live in southern Louisiana.
there, i just owned all of your stories.

yep, rough time.

were you ok throughout the storm?
I can do it!

And so can you!

Last.fm
Quote by BaconFrenzy117

Gotta love that Ohio weather, I know! It is a sad that no good storms come to Columbus because of all the heat we give off.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Do you have any idea what the storm will do to you TS?

FALCON PUNCH!!!!!!!!
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
We had a spinning funnel cloud above our barn a few years back. We thought for sure it was going to form into a tornado and hit the ground. I took a pic. of it as well.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Fouxdafafa
Damn straight we have the Hurricanes! (although I detest the commercial nature and early-starting season of the Super 14) Wellington Lions FTW!

Oh, and storms... there was a big one here in 1968. A boat sank in it.

ya...

you earn an e-cookie because I love Flight of the Conchords (your username is awesome )

on topic: we call 'em sirens up here. We haven't had anything bad yet this year, but hopefully soon! I love severe weather for some reason.
There was a forest fire about 4 hours away from my town that burned down so many power lines, my town was without power for about 3 weeks.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed