When kids CONSTANTLY whine, bitch, and moan about their parents?

As a kid in high school, I have to put up with kids ALWAYS talking about how their mom is a "bitch" or how they hate their "jackass" dad or something.

I can understand if their parents were real idiots, burt the thing is that these kids in my school are spoiled like crazy, and they're so selfish. They can never see it from another person's point of view. If ONE thing doesn't go their way, they just diss their parents so much.

You get what I'm saying? Who else hates it when other kids do this?

PS: Sorry, if I come across as an angry douche when I said this.
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
Well do you know their parents personally? Cause I'm not too spoiled and my mom is a huge bitch
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
AGREED. i hate them. although i can sympathise with some of them, the ones that arent spoilt and rich and dont always get what they want. yeh.the ones who want to commit suicide.
Indeed
The parents complain and whine about how terribly ugly their kid, and how he fails at everything he/she does.

Say what you want. You know it's true.
Quote by black-sabbath
Well do you know their parents personally? Cause I'm not too spoiled and my mom is a huge bitch

BANISHED!

I hate it when people do that too...Especially when they're troublemakers who end up being the ones causing their parents to be stressed out bitches.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
i just hate kids anyway
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.
It's natural at that age to disrespect authority figures. Kids can't see what's in their best interest and any one that CAN see is wrong, because it's not the flavour of the moment to the kids.

Moral: kids=stupid.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
yea, i hate my parents to. they make me do thing i don't want to, so i'll bitch about it

(kidding)
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
They brought you into this world and they can take you out!
This generation's kids are selfish egocentric douchebags.

I avoid assuming the kid is just being a ****, because I've been wrong a few times, but unless your parents have done something MAJORLY wrong, you should get hit for bitching out your own parents.
Quote by black-sabbath
You son of a bitch.

My relationship with my parents is decidely normal.
Hormones suck?

/thread???
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I'm only talking about the kids who get whatever they want from our parents. You know, the rich spoiled brats.
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
Quote by Assface137
I'm only talking about the kids who get whatever they want from our parents. You know, the rich spoiled brats.

They don't even have to hate their parents for me to dislike them. A lot don't appreciate the money
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
They don't even have to hate their parents for me to dislike them. A lot don't appreciate the money

Too true.

Damn kids
yeah, it kind of bothers me when I see/hear people doing that. A lot of the time they don't really mean it, maybe they're just mad or whatever. I wish people would spend more time loving their parents and cherishing them and talking and thinking good things about them while they're around, because they're not gonna be there forever.
MUSIC can lift us out of depression or move us to tears- it is a remedy, a tonic, orange juice for the ear.
~Oliver Sacks

"You get smaller while the world gets big
The more you know you know you don't know shit"
i started complaining about my mom, but only bevause she hates my new friends cause they are 2 years older then me because I don't like the other ppl my age.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
I don't care, they don't have to like their parents and they will probably grow up to be losers.
Yeah. Most of the idiots at my high school put a bad name to the rest of us good people. I can get upset at my parents, but I never trash them. That's partly the reason I hate a lot of people in my grade. They're such ignorant and inconsiderate pricks
Quote by nintendocly
I love kids. BBQ sauce ftw!!!!
stringmagician I don't buy your assertion for 1 second. The kids I know are all on their way to being wonderful human beings. All kids bitch about their parents on occasion.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.