so i recently have had the urge to go out and get a decent looking prostitute but not for sex to simply talk. seriously.
weird
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

Seems like an interesting idea assuming you can keep the conversation rolling for your whole time. If you get any silences, though, she'd probably get irritable once you started talking again.

EDIT: And for the two "weird" posts, remember, Frenchy made a thread warning against that if it becomes a huge chain.
Haha, I'd do it, but only for the lulz.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
is this the part of your life you turn into bobbie deniro get a mohawk and start killing pimps and drug dealers maybe start driving a cab for a job?lol
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
any one else see the catcher in the rye reference here?? im surprised ur username doesnt have holden in it somewhere..

and yes, u are weird. prostitutes = sex for money and nothing else.
like, to interview her about life on the streets as a prostitute, or just to shoot the breeze?

first answer: hey, youre a quirky independant individual.
second answer: go find some damn friends.
Methinks that your urge to chat with an person that works in the adult industry is rather perplexing. You might want to consider talking to a friend.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
I take it your favorite movie is Taxi Driver....are you going to kill her pimp?
No! My friend and I were talking about having a prostitute over on april fools day and when she gets there, we would engage in intense monopoly and candyland.

I'm straight...
lol could be fun

ur still gonna do her right?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Xunluckyx13
any one else see the catcher in the rye reference here?? im surprised ur username doesnt have holden in it somewhere..

and yes, u are weird. prostitutes = sex for money and nothing else.

Gah!

Now I feel like a dick

I'm gonna guess you just read Catcher in the Rye

EDIT:
And I just noticed the few other people that caught it too, haha
Quote by metaldud536
Sounds interesting. You might make them give up your ways. Just remember: That cave has already been explored several times.

literally! ahahahahahhahaha

I know, my jokes are lame
MUSIC can lift us out of depression or move us to tears- it is a remedy, a tonic, orange juice for the ear.
~Oliver Sacks

"You get smaller while the world gets big
The more you know you know you don't know shit"
Holden Caulfield has felt your pain.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
If you want to experience that for free just hang out outside of a detox clinic and talk to the addicts.

I assure you a few of em have taken money for sex. Won't cost you a dime.

and yeah, on the weird scale that's somewhere between L. Ron Hubbard and that flying spaghetti monster thing.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
dude, ur just gna keep gettin flamed for plaigarising catcher in the rye and tryin to make an "interesting" forum topic...
I kinda know where he is coming from, I think it would be interesting to see what a prostitute thinks about life and such. I like hearing other people views on issues. Certainly would make for an interesting conversation.
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
Quote by highwaysalmon
I kinda know where he is coming from, I think it would be interesting to see what a prostitute thinks about life and such. I like hearing other people views on issues. Certainly would make for an interesting conversation.

Dont you guys watch HBO
Quote by Jako215
Dont you guys watch HBO

No.
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
retard
Quote by EvilDomo
They say Heath Ledger was a heartthrob...

Apparently, his heart stopped throbbing
what would you talk about?
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
catcher in the rye much?
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
Quote by Xunluckyx13

First thing i thought of.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.