Just wondering... I might paint my room this colour. How much money would the exact Ferrari paint be for a bucket of it?

Be cool.
Quote by Thornography
It's very soothing.

Thats what I thought to. I want something soothing and mellow for my room.
Be cool.
You could mix some yourself, y'know.

@Thornography: Yeah, but it's way too relaxed to be on that car. :\
almost like *********!!
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm about 5' 4" and have slightly furry feet.....I'm not going in a ****ing volcano though...

I love the Foo's!

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!
Hell yeah.

I would sit in that room all day playing songs on an acoustic guitar
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
metallic finishes don't really work on drywall.

but anyway, I'm not a fan, I prefer dark colors on, well, pretty much everything.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

I know that. But I want to get something similar in colour. I plan on going down to Home Depot to get them to colour match it for me.
Be cool.
From what ive heard is that all Ferrari colors are custom mixes, but im sure you could get a paint like that for not too much.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

Maybe the TS should cover the walls in tinfoil and then paint it blue.
DIY Tips available at The Pit. ALL DAY. EVERYDAY.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

but anyway, I'm not a fan, I prefer dark colors on, well, pretty much everything.

exactly.
I like it.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
It probably wouldn't be too bad on the wallet if you were to take it to a Lowe's, Home Depot or what have you and have it matched. Depends on how big the space you're going to paint is, as well.

To get the EXACT exact paint (with a metallic finish), it'll probably cost much more, and you'll probably have to search a little harder, and feasibility is an issue.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
i've always thought of green as a very soothing color. reminds me of healing and creation.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Yeah, if it's a room, I would go dark, deep, royal blue. It never depressed me, it just looked badass. I wanna stripe it with a deep green (think the Green Monster at Fenway).

Ferrari F430= secks.
i arrived.

and the color is pretty nice... (i hope you dont mean metallic paint)
I got into a wreck on monday, and as we were exchanging information, one of those drove by, and the guy inside shouted "Nice car!". Jackass. (I drove a '93 Grand Prix)

But that's a nice color
Quote by dylpikle9
I got into a wreck on monday, and as we were exchanging information, one of those drove by, and the guy inside shouted "Nice car!". Jackass. (I drove a '93 Grand Prix)

But that's a nice color

Should have gotten his plate number and a carton of eggs. I hate people like that.
Be cool.
Quote by JMTrio134
Yeah, if it's a room, I would go dark, deep, royal blue. It never depressed me, it just looked badass. I wanna stripe it with a deep green (think the Green Monster at Fenway).

Go darker than you think you want.

I painted my room green last summer, it's a bit lighter than I thought.

-SD
i would paint my room half of that blue and play my acoustic looking at it and when I feel like metal ill look at my other wall that will be painted a dark silver and ****lNG ROCK!
dude go to home depot or staples or whatever. one of them matches colors for you so just bring the pic they'll match it with the same color
XU