Hey,

I bought a line 6 toneport UX1 and surprisingly enough a recording program didnt come with it, can you guys name a good recording program I can use with my toneport beside audacity. I dont mind spending a little money either.

Cheers for any help!
you don't like AL? I've only had it a couple of weeks, but am persevering with it, and it's pretty good. I don't have much experience with other programs, so maybe that's why I don't mind it. drums could do with a bit of improvement... if I get really into it tho, I'll buy ezdrummer and dfh add-on.
I recommend Sonar, although even the lower end versions aren't exactly cheap IMO it's better than pro tools in terms of pretty much everything.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I though the program was nice for the price but I could not stand the user interface design...it seemed way too basic, (reminds me of Avid Xpress video editor now that I think of it...) haha

anyways theres plenty of programs out there and it all comes down to personal preference most of the time.
Sonar is nice, and yes they make some lower budget packs.
nothing at all wrong with a basic user interface XD... plus audacity is way more basic than AL >.>
Current Gear:
Taylor 210ce
Fender Blues Jr.
Vox Tonelab LE
PRS Custom 24

Visual Sound h2o
Visual Sound Double Trouble
"Even Less"
Iv been using Reaper, its not bad, but the latency really sucks at times. Hmm i gues sill jsut keep browsing the software thread and look up info on em all.

Cheers.