Or try and do it myself? I am switching from it's 9's to 10 - heavy bottoms that I use on my other guitar. I've never re-strung a Lo-Pro Floyd Rose before (or any Floyd Rose for that matter), but is it worth trying to do it on my own the first time?

The FR thread stickied at the top doesn't apply to this guitar, since their mostly working with normal licensed/original FR's. So it's not much help to me
Its pretty annoying to restring any FR, but you dont have to take it to a tech if you dont want to pay or anything.
If you're really worried, go ahead and take it in.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by babyboo666
Ah allright, I'll pick up a pack tomorrow and attempt it on my own.

Switching from to 9s to 10s is a pain in the ass. I did that last time I bought strings, and the hassle of messing with the springs is more than the trouble of just switching one set of strings for a new set of the same gauge.

Don't worry about it too much, just try it.
I did, and yes, you will have to adjust the springs in the back, but there are a lot of guides to help you on here.
Thats what I did when I got my first FR guitar, an Ibanez RG5EX1
Switching from 9's to 10's isn't hard at all. The first time it may take a little getting use to, but with practice you'll figure out how to adjust the strings for different string tensions and tunings in under 10-5 minutes.
Quote by babyboo666
Or try and do it myself? I am switching from it's 9's to 10 - heavy bottoms that I use on my other guitar. I've never re-strung a Lo-Pro Floyd Rose before (or any Floyd Rose for that matter), but is it worth trying to do it on my own the first time?

The FR thread stickied at the top doesn't apply to this guitar, since their mostly working with normal licensed/original FR's. So it's not much help to me

The Lo Pro IS a licensed Floyd so the information in the sticky will apply
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
As I know changing from 09 to 10 is more than pain in the ass: The intonation will go out of tune, and it also will have more tension on the neck of the guitar, which is not really good.

I say: get it to a tech to have a little setup, and if you keep the 10 string than you can restring it alone.
Quote by babyboo666
...I am switching from it's 9's to 10 - heavy bottoms that I use on my other guitar...
If you've never restrung a Floyd, could I assume you've never adjusted a truss-rod?

If not, you might want to bring it to a tech. Switching to a regular set of 10's, yes you'll need minor adjustments across the board, but with a set of heavy bottoms, you're going to require a bit more in the way of adjustment.

Truthfully, I kinda just hate those mix-match sets. They unevenly stress the neck and that never sat well with me.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
Well the guys over at Jemsite made it very clear that if it is my first time restringing a JEM, and especially switching string sizes, I should take it to a tech :S

I'd rather not screw around with the truss rod either, so I'll take it in.