Page 1 of 2
So, I know a lot of us bike here, I think it's the best transportation. I mean, cars are dangerous, hurt the environment, and cost money. Bikes are a lot more fun and you can also go mountain biking and on trails and stuff. Biking is a lot of fun and great transportation. Discuss your set-up, trails, and everything else biking here.

Specialized Hard Rock Sport

That's my bike, I love it.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I have some off brand road bike.
Its aluminum, has all Shimano Sora parts, pretty soon im gonna buy a carbon fiber seat post, and front fork to lighten it up a little. I love it
ಠ_ಠ
I love biking! i used to be hardcore into downhilling...but it was too much of a hike to get the trails...so now i do trials biking.

My Bike
My Gear
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez RG550
Fender Tele Deluxe
Mesa/Boogie Lonestar
Keeley Compressor
Keeley TS808
I don't have a bike, but I'm going to buy one soon.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I use to it to get everywhere. It feels a bit funny being like the only kid who actually uses a bike to their advantage, but it works out great. It saves me a ton of money/I get exercise, all that jazz. So when people say that, it's the damn truth!
With that said, I have a Specialized Rock Hopper.

Quote by Mike_Callahan
I love biking! i used to be hardcore into downhilling...but it was too much of a hike to get the trails...so now i do trials biking.

My Bike

HOLY SH*T!!!
Nice bike
ಠ_ಠ
I juss got a sick road bike today that was made in France. I still gotta fix it up a little bit but its a beauty!
I have some kind of Gary Fisher bike. its really light.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by jmonko
HOLY SH*T!!!
Nice bike

ty

although no seat isnt practical for transportation
My Gear
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez RG550
Fender Tele Deluxe
Mesa/Boogie Lonestar
Keeley Compressor
Keeley TS808
I just inherited my bros old rusty bike thats too big for me

I think I'll try to ride it tommorow
I dont have a bike. I borrow from friends. The only joy I get out of biking is spray painting under bridges on the bike trails.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I found a bike in my basement a few weeks ago. I've been using it to ride into the city. It's quite useful.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Well I had one... then... something happened to it ...

Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by radio_schizo

heres my bike

Surely a front brake would be handy, to stop the back stepping out?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
So, I just had to get my bike fixed today because the piece fell off on the wheel that holds the gears in place and I lost the screw. Hopefully it will be ready soon, the shop has to order parts.
Today at school I was booking it through the parking lot on my bike and I got into a collision with a car. Needless to say, the car won, but i'll live...

I ride a 2004 Norco Charger. Decent bike with disk breaks, but its getting a little worn.
Quote by Dox
Today at school I was booking it through the parking lot on my bike and I got into a collision with a car. Needless to say, the car won, but i'll live...

That sucks, who's fault was it. It usually tends to be the car's fault because they think that bikes don't have the same rights on the road when they really do. That's what I hate about biking, everybody things you don't have the same rights on the road and cars are assholes to you.
Biking is my main mode of transportation during the summer. I want to start riding some trails and whatnot but I don't know which bike to get. Any recommendations? Under $400-550 would be nice. Thank you!
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
whats an average speed to go on a regular mountain bike? is 15 mph considered fast or slow or medium?
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Quote by lookie here
Biking is my main mode of transportation during the summer. I want to start riding some trails and whatnot but I don't know which bike to get. Any recommendations? Under $400-550 would be nice. Thank you!

Specialized Hard Rock Sport is prefect for you! I have one and I love it!
Quote by StreetLight3989
Specialized Hard Rock Sport is prefect for you! I have one and I love it!

Ah, thank you very much Your's looks nice, how much did it cost ya?
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
2006 Brodie Hellion

ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by lookie here
Ah, thank you very much Your's looks nice, how much did it cost ya?

I got mine for $400, trust me, it's worth it, you'll love it. Try to test it out at a bike shop first though, to get the right sizes and see if you like the feel.
Quote by StreetLight3989
I got mine for $400, trust me, it's worth it, you'll love it. Try to test it out at a bike shop first though, to get the right sizes and see if you like the feel.

Ah sweet. Do you thin kit would fit a person around 6'3ish comfortably since I won't be visiting a bike shop in a while :sad
Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by daytripper75
Quote by lookie here
Ah sweet. Do you thin kit would fit a person around 6'3ish comfortably since I won't be visiting a bike shop in a while :sad

Yeah, look at the sizing chart, they'll have a guideline. I'm 6'1" and my bike fits me great, so you probably will need about the same size.
Quote by StreetLight3989
That sucks, who's fault was it. It usually tends to be the car's fault because they think that bikes don't have the same rights on the road when they really do. That's what I hate about biking, everybody things you don't have the same rights on the road and cars are assholes to you.

We were both at fault, but i'm not to worried because my bike is fine and my cuts and bruises will heal.
Quote by Dox
We were both at fault, but i'm not to worried because my bike is fine and my cuts and bruises will heal.

That's good to hear, it's all good as long as you're fine !
Quote by StreetLight3989
Yeah, look at the sizing chart, they'll have a guideline. I'm 6'1" and my bike fits me great, so you probably will need about the same size.

Thank you! Looks like I have to start saving.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by daytripper75

This is my bike or at least it will be next week. My uncle owns a bike shop so I got it a wholesale price and we ordered it a couple days ago. Can't wait till it comes in.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Wow soul power, thats one nice bike :cheers
Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by daytripper75
I have a ****ty old bike from the 70's-80's (its my mum's old bike). The brakes suck and it's rusty, but I ****ing love it. I've grown attached to it. I may try to fix it up sometime in my life.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by greatone_12
awww, I thought it said bikini thread ):

Pssh, maybe it's about bikers in bikinis...
I used to bike around when I was little. I don't that much anymore. I found my bike at a local church walking home after school. No one was around, it looked old, and had a flat tire so I took it home. I've been on it only a few times. I'm hoping that'll change this summer

EDIT:
Quote by radio_schizo

Jesus Christ that is one sexy bicycle

I've always had a soft spot for those old-looking/ beaten up bikes. I don't even see a brand name or anything, which of course boosts its attractiveness.
Last edited by hug a llama at Jun 4, 2008,
I like the sound of bikers in bikinis
Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by daytripper75
Page 1 of 2