OH WOW. you are the first person i've ever seen who has ever bought that guitar. congrats man. it plays well?
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
I know huh iv never seen anyone actually tell on here that they owned one or even on youtube theres only 1 good guitarist that has one and plays awesome
i was going to buy that myself, but i prefer 25.5"

and a 24th fret.

sure has killer looks and. judging by the feel of the EX400, it must play like a dream with that floyd!
Vociferance

Halcyon

Quote by dead-fish
OMGZ! Chuck shuldingr iz teh master conspiraiter!

Quote by jakekilgore666
sean hart i love your avatar
i just cried when i saw the picture
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
omg i came. thats the one i think atreyu has. REALLY good tone
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
someone spilt blood on your guitar man, yo should complain to whoever sold it to you
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
My friend has one. It's one of those guitars that just FEELS right to play. Everything is in the right spot, playing it is so easy. Congratulations, man. I hate the artist it's for but love the guitar.
I hate you haha. I've wanted that since I saw the proto pics
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I'm not too fond of how it looks. That's just personal taste, though.

I'm sure it plays very well, however, considering that it's an ESP.

And if you're happy with it, that's all that matters.
The sound- EMG's what you expect 81 & 85
Floyd-original floyd, not licensed
Body- better neck than the 400's or less, the fin of the explorer to the 22nd fret aint that bad but im used to it from past EX body's just learn how to stretch your fingers thats all ^_^
Nobs- it has an afterburner like the kerry king Sig. EMG's or like alexi laiho guitars ITS BURNING IT UP IN MY AMP haha
i just ****ing creamed my pants, but damn i envy you and that guitar, shes a beauty.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
I was going to build a custom V with the same paintjob, but I never found the time
ohai little sig.
Quote by Dmoney760
The sound- EMG's what you expect 81 & 85
Floyd-original floyd, not licensed
Body- better neck than the 400's or less, the fin of the explorer to the 22nd fret aint that bad but im used to it from past EX body's just learn how to stretch your fingers thats all ^_^
Nobs- it has an afterburner like the kerry king Sig. EMG's or like alexi laiho guitars ITS BURNING IT UP IN MY AMP haha

but there's blood on it
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
..... i wish i had it.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
also the neck width is perfect i don't got BIG ol HANDS like buckethead or Steve Vai or someone else awesome, so my alright normal medium size hands are perfect its also one of the reasons i got cause dan jacobs said in GW mag that he too has small hands and that kinda sold me plus look at it, white with blood *_* also it has a fairly light body medium perfect i think my Epiphone SG is heavier
The guitar is nice, but it would be priceless without the blood paint and the batt inlays
The headstock tops everything off just perfect (for me atleast)

Nice one!

How much did it cost you? Im guessing it came with the case?
$850 w/ $25 S&H ebay with casealso........ i know haha right place at the right time
I like it; except for the blood stains, they just don't look real.
Quote by Spellcaster
Yes I have sigged myself.
Quote by Dmoney760
BLOOD+EXPLORER+EMG's=GREATNESS plain and simple

Yes, this guitar sounds so much better with the blood. I once played this one and it sounded ALOT better than the one without blood.

Anyway: congrats man. Looks like you bought a killer-axe
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Wow, that just looks awesome!

Mah Gear
Jackson DK2M -- Washburn X50 ProQ -- Epihone Les Paul Standard
Mesa Boogie 3-Channel Dual Rectifier w/ 2 x 12 Mesa Recto Cab & Peavey 5150 4x12 Cab
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss ME-70

What a **** guitar. :stickpoke

Nah, it looks tasty as!
Congrats man!
Signatures are overrated.
i was looking into this guitar consider the xplorer style body/FR trem/emg pickups...

but then gibson just came out with a xplorer with a fr and emg's i hope it has 24 frets because it would be bad ass as ****... i might even get the epiphone just because it has 24 frets!