Killer Portuguese Melodic Black Metal.

They have a few releases, and one stands out rather well in MBM terms: Abyssus Abyssum Invocat.

Any fans of Early Immortal, Emperor, and the likes will surely enjoy this band.

http://www.myspace.com/opusdraconis
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Last edited by Slaytanic1993 at Jun 3, 2008,
I don't know the song titles because the page isn't going to load...but for some reason, I can still listen to the songs.

The first one is really upbeat, I like that, but at the same time it has kind of a sad feeling to it.

Good find, I like them
That is Lusitanian Conquest, off of Abyssus Abyssum Invocat.

Exceptional album, not exactly gr1m or frostb1tten, production-wise, either.

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
I can definitely see these guys going somewhere. Somewhere good that is, they will probably go to hell. It's cool down there. Life's good down there.

Anyways, they have a really desolate sounding voice. An empty voice, but at the same time, it's full of pain.

It's awesome. Opus Draconis and Ikunien Kaamos are my top 2 myspace bands atm.
Glad I could bring them to attention

If you're into somewhat muddy production, you should try the "Necrodesecration of Christendom" demo, if you're into clean, warm production get Abyssus.

Quote by eggsandham2