View poll results: Obama VS McCain
Barack Obama
103 78%
John McCain
29 22%
Voters: 132.
Page 1 of 2
Obama VS McCain.

Yes I know there is a Politics thread but I wanted a poll so here ya go lets see what UG thinks.
Quote by Demonikk
+1 on everything phip said

Main Gear
PRS SE Custom
Jay Turser Strat
Classic 30
Effects
Beheringer Distortion pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby
DigiTech Bad Monkey
*reported*, take this to the political thread. I know you're aware of it but please no repetition.
vote for pedro!!!
BASS GEAR:
Fender Bassman 250 2x10
Squier MB-5
Tanglewood Premier TW155 acoustic bass

GUITAR GEAR:
Ibanez ART300
Fender GDC-200SCE
Peavey studio chorus 70

PEDALS:
Ibanez SM-7
Ibanez PH-7
DOD Bass Chorus
im not voting and im canadian , but i want obama to win
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
All the votes are going to go to Obama on this forum because 80% of them are either kids who are just jumping on the UG bandwagon, or some liberal Europeans who pretty much have no idea on what the **** is going on. Anyone with some sense would vote McCain though.
Probably Obama. It depends though. I really don't like his anti-Palestinian views (even though McCain is worse) so I might just write in somebody random to make a statement, or go third-party.

It's not like it matters anyway. With the electoral college, your vote doesn't count unless you happen to live in a select few states.

Edit:
Quote by BTAMS
All the votes are going to go to Obama on this forum because 80% of them are either kids who are just jumping on the UG bandwagon, or some liberal Europeans who pretty much have no idea on what the **** is going on. Anyone with some sense would vote McCain though.

June 08er is fail.
kill all humans
Quote by pwrmax
*reported*, take this to the political thread. I know you're aware of it but please no repetition.
I think this thread should be allowed, because the politcal thread doesn't have a poll, and honestly, is it still that big of a deal?
BARACK ATTACK! Obama of course...
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Quote by justnmcknz
Ralph Nader...

*applause*
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
barack ftw
Quote by Dardarian
Go to your doktor. UG can't give proper medical advice.

Quote by DanRev
Because it could be a serious answer. What if someone was to make a thread "A song to tell my girlfriend that I caught a nasty STD off her best friend?" We'd all be screwed then.
Quote by pwrmax

dont' be a fag
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm about 5' 4" and have slightly furry feet.....I'm not going in a ****ing volcano though...

I love the Foo's!

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!
I'd vote for Kensai, but he's not running this year = \.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Just to point out you don't have to vote for Obama or McCain, you can vote for anyone.
Quote by BTAMS

care to back that up with solid reasoning? Oh I forgot, Republicans don't believe in solid reasoning, nor do trolls

and Obama FTW!
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by BTAMS

Nah i don't think so, at least not in my case. As for McCain who doesn't love killing innocent people?
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

just found out what happened to hillary.... she lost the election to be in the election wtf
McCain. But I'm a republican and hate democrats with a passion. I liked Romney and Huchabee better but anyone, IMHO, is better than Obama. Obama has no experiance, he is still a junior politician.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Screw this popularity contest! Nobody even knows any of the Candidates except for Obama, Clinton, and McCain. Vote third party. Vote for Libertarian Wayne Allyn Root for President of the United States. Not that your vote really matters...
"A sense of purpose overrides reason."- Terry Goodkind

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

\,,/GETCHA PULL!!!\,,/
- the late and ever-loved "Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
Quote by BTAMS

I mostly agree. I'm voting for McCain. McCain was on Lettermen a few weeks ago and I was watching Lettermen cause I love it, and he said some solid stuff that I can really agree with. Barrack just seems fishy to me. Not because hes black, but just the campaign hes running. When it gets closer to the actual elections and gather as many facts as I can and make a real decision. But currently, I'm voting McCain. I DON'T think he'll be anything like Bush.

EDIT: Oh and Nader!!! NADER!!!!!!!!!1
We're only strays.
Obama. I really like his views on abortion and immigration. Immigration is sort of a big issue with me. Also, I'm not a big fan of the Iraq war.
Quote by pwrmax

dude, cmone tahts really lame of you
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I DON'T think he'll be anything like Bush.

you think wrong
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

Quote by umbrellacorp
McCain who doesn't love killing innocent people?

I'd say thats a bit sensational.
We're only strays.
Maybe Hilary will get her own back on Bill if she takes vice-presidency. Interracial Sex with a MILF. I bet it ends up on the internet.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I'd say thats a bit sensational.

well, that is taking it a bit far, but that's essentially what continuing the Iraq war indefinitely is going to do.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by BTAMS

Exactly what type of sense would that be? Irrelevant sense? He's an old dud, he won't do more than Obama would. You probably think with your wallet if you go Republican, especially after the last righty we had. Oh boy, people think just because he is black it is a band wagon, and these people also have a right to vote.
Quote by atlasguitar
Screw this popularity contest! Nobody even knows any of the Candidates except for Obama, Clinton, and McCain. Vote third party. Vote for Libertarian Wayne Allyn Root for President of the United States. Not that your vote really matters...

Yeah, let's take votes away from the liberals and give them to even more liberal people. **** off you moron, don't let the bad guy win this time by voting for your self righteous fag party (Green; Independent). Let's get someone who cares about finding us another environment instead of saving this **** hole of one, because it is a lost cause (And no, lost causes are not the only causes worth fighting for). I don't know if Obama is looking for another planet per say, but why vote for someone who focuses on the deteriorating environment when we can only delay it's degradation for a shorter period of time.
Should have definately left a "not voting" option. Because that's what most people do.
I probably won't vote come November (I turn 18 in week). If I do I probably go McCain. I'm a little iffy about Obama.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I mostly agree. I'm voting for McCain. McCain was on Lettermen a few weeks ago and I was watching Lettermen cause I love it, and he said some solid stuff that I can really agree with. Barrack just seems fishy to me. Not because hes black, but just the campaign hes running. When it gets closer to the actual elections and gather as many facts as I can and make a real decision. But currently, I'm voting McCain. I DON'T think he'll be anything like Bush.

EDIT: Oh and Nader!!! NADER!!!!!!!!!1

You lost all your credibility right there. Letterman.

I'm a Democrat myself. I don't agree with McCain's position on military spending or usage. Also, the GOP is full of bible crazy lunatics.

A victory for Obama would at the very least be highly symbolic. Maybe he wont get **** done, but it'll be saying something.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Page 1 of 2