How would I go about lowering or muting the volume of a certain program on my computer if there isn't an option in the menu of that program? I looked in the toolbar and the options, everything, and I couldn't find any options for the volume. It's for a Gameboy emulator if that helps. I want to mute the volume on there because I want to listen to music at the same time and I don't want to hear the Pokemon music at the same time.
uh I use a GBA emulator and there IS a sound option not in the game but in the actual emulator program
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
they usually have a confiq option or something for audio/sound, video, paths, saves, addons...etc...you should be able to open the sound config and just disable the sound
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
Quote by metaldud536
The hell's wrong with you? You listen to that sh*t and you listen to it good.

that was the best thing ive heard all day
I'm Steve
Quote by metaldud536

That was the funniest thing i haveread all day, well done
Quote by metaldud536

I do, but not all the time.

But really, there's no option for audio on there..
If you use windows vista (sad..i know...) you left click the sound icon on your right-bottom place, you open the volume mixer and mute the emulator. I don't know about other OS
Quote by metalderek
No bueno. It's Windows XP. =/

Do you use visual boy advance? IF not.. theres your problem
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER