My birthday is coming up in about 2 weeks. Ill be turning 20 but thats not stopping me from asking mommy and daddy for a new toy or 2.

My setup is in my Sig. I rarely use the flanger but i dont want another one. a new tremolo would be nice but the tuna does the job for now ( i also use the tremolo rarely). I was thinking about getting another DL4 since i love delay and it would be fun to use 2 at a time. I was also looking at the stereo MM with hazarai, so that would be an option.

But what i want you guys to do for me is to throw out some other pedal options. See what I'm missing and tell me what i might want to look into.

my budget can go up to 200 bucks so high end boutique recommendations are ok too.

Thanks in advance
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
Micro Pog, Fuzz Factory....just because those are two pedals ive been wanting
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
Not effects. Get a high end EQ pedal and use it to improve your tone.
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

mm a octaver would sound sweet. A whammy wouldnt be a bad idea (for sweet sweeps and stuff) either but maybe not as practical?
+1 Fuzz Factory.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
yeah octavers are not practical at all...in general...but you seem to have the main effects....maybe a phaser?....or an EQ pedal might help too if you wanna improve your tone...or even change the tubes in you VK to improve the tone even more
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
I wouldnt mind getting some JJ's or a 10 band eq. i could probably get both actually. The eq would be fun to toy with.

thanks for the responses so far. Keep 'em coming!