09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

ya i think the slant looks better

how much bassier are the straights compared to slants?

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

slant cause it angles sound instead of putting it straight in front of the amp

see, there are ACTUAL reasons for it
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
2x12 FTW!
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Slant unless if I was recording.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by DiMeTiMe
!!!

It's cool....

hehe, believe it or not, I've liked the sound of the straights better too, at least in the cabs I've tried that come in both. I dunno if it's because of how the soundwaves bounce off eachother, or the bigger sound chamber, or what, but for some reason I've preferred the straights whenever I've recorded. I like how the slants point 2 speakers up at your head so you can hear what an audience is hearing, but then they would be pointing at the ceiling during a show, lol.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
hehe, believe it or not, I've liked the sound of the straights better too, at least in the cabs I've tried that come in both. I dunno if it's because of how the soundwaves bounce off eachother, or the bigger sound chamber, or what, but for some reason I've preferred the straights whenever I've recorded. I like how the slants point 2 speakers up at your head so you can hear what an audience is hearing, but then they would be pointing at the ceiling during a show, lol.

Makes sense .