Hey guys, i just found out that Nirvana's lead singer/guitarist, KURT COBAIN just got his ashes stolen from Courtney Love's house. They were in a pink teddy bear shaped bag in a closet with some of Courtney's hair..weird.
link to wherever you found it?

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Uhhhhhh....... so? Courtney can stick it in her ear and blow it out her a$$. I just think she is a sad excuse for a person (not because people say she contributed to Kurt's death, just cuz she is a coke head freak)

You dont need to be messin with the dude's ashes. THEY ARE JUST ASHES! Throw em in the wind or sumthin. Its not like his soul remains with them. Unless you're some crazy person who finds them symbolic and would rub them all over your body you shouldnt worry about some idol's ashes. Let him go.
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Quote by Zenith Lead
Uhhhhhh....... so? Courtney can stick it in her ear and blow it out her a$$. I just think she is a sad excuse for a person (not because people say she contributed to Kurt's death, just cuz she is a coke head freak)

You dont need to be messin with the dude's ashes. THEY ARE JUST ASHES! Throw em in the wind or sumthin. Its not like his soul remains with them. Unless you're some crazy person who finds them symbolic and would rub them all over your body you shouldnt worry about some idol's ashes. Let him go.

...SOMEBODY'S overanalyzing things tonight!
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
Thank goodness. It would be a whole new game if someone stole the remains of a living man.

You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by ColdNovembeRain
...SOMEBODY'S overanalyzing things tonight!

I alwasy overanalyzing things now...... Its a habit..... because of college...... D@mn YOU COLLEGE!!!! Im passed though And theres lots of parties now
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
Party. Take your mind off things. Snort coke off a stripper's ass.

...You know you wanna.

......... IM GETTING MARRIED!!! But yes. I do loves to party
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
Haha! I love how the TS told us who Kurt Cobain was.
Quote by Jminnich500
yea last week me and my freind kyle were in the bathroom at school and this kid was takin a **** so we decided to make a piss arch over the stall and onto his face...it was priceless
Well, the next time I blow my gay husbands brains out, cover it up to look like a suicide, and then get the body cremated, I'll make sure to keep them forever as a constant reminder of the shame and guilt I should be feeling, rather than whoring myself out to everyone possible.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
As am I. THAT could very well be why you are overanalyzing stuff. Women get to you after a while.

Better yet, snort coke off Courtney Love's ass!

(Also, you can come to my wedding if I can come to yours!)

Sure man, But we're guna finish college before we tie the knot so we're engaged with out much plans. We got the honey moon ALLLLLLL planned out. if you knnow what i mean.

Speaking of my woman (ha sexist) im guna see her. Peace out Pit.
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
Aah, the telltale sign of a life lived without Nirvana.

Also, 10:1 odds Ocus Pocus googles Kurt Cobain and then replies to this thread.

You are funny sir.

Though I didn't know he was cremated.
Quote by Jminnich500
yea last week me and my freind kyle were in the bathroom at school and this kid was takin a **** so we decided to make a piss arch over the stall and onto his face...it was priceless