I am confused. I see a USB sign on the back of the GT-10, but its just got some really small hole. What am I suppose to do? Was mine suppose to come with a cable and I need to go back to guitar center to get it?
Just go to a Radio Shack or walmart and get a mini-usb to usb cable and you'll be fine.
No dont need a special guitar USB. USB is USB its the whole reason it was invented to get rid of all the specialized cables.
Quote by Tackleberry
No dont need a special guitar USB. USB is USB its the whole reason it was invented to get rid of all the specialized cables.

that's funny, because there are like 5 or 6 different USB plugs out there, but yeah just get a USB adapter and a normal cable.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
it'll be really easy to get the right cable for it, since thats the standard USB conection. The wider and flatter connection is the old version
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by mogar
Just go to a Radio Shack or walmart and get a mini-usb to usb cable and you'll be fine.

^This is what you want to do. Mini USB to Standard USB. This is the cable that most digital cameras use to connect to a PC.
Universal Serial Bus. Yea there are a few ends for the cables but they are all internally the same. Not like the old days when there was a wall of different cables for each company and for each device. A small end to regular end USB will work for anything with those jacks.