Hello everyone.

I am selling a Spector Performer 4 in holoflash finish. It has EMG pickups, and a satin maple neck with rosewood fretboard. It is one of only two bass models that offer holoflash finish, and this particular bass is discontinued. This means that unless you see someone with a Rex Brown Signature Spector (highly unlikely), you will be the only one on the block with a holoflashed bass. It is in near mint condition, barely played, and no flaws that I can see on it. It has a street price of $400, but expect it to go up as it becomes harder and harder to find

My other bass offered is the Traveler MKII travel bass. It has a spruce top and a piezo pickup. It has been played but is in great condition. It comes with a high quality gig bag that is slightly scrunched on one side.

I do not have pictures, but I will probably have them up sometime soon.

PAYMENT:

Okay, here is the tricky part. First off, if you want to buy the Spector with cash, it is going to be difficult. I DO NOT use paypal, and I will not ship the bass until the money is wired to my account. If you are able to find them, all other forms of payment are accepted.

My preffered way of payment is by trade. I will accept guitars and basses for trade. Feel free to surprise me in this category. If you have any unique looking or rare instruments, feel free to PM an offer. I will not ship my Spector until the traded bass has reached my doorstep. I do have preferences, but they are rather odd and I doubt anyone will have or want to trade them.
What would be awesome if offered:
-an SG shaped bass
-a flying v or explorer bass
-BC Rich basses (NOT warlocks)
-An older or higher quality Epiphone

As for the traveller, I will ONLY accept a steinberger synapse bass(any year, it does not matter to me) for trade.

Here are some pictures to give you an idea of what is being offered, these are not my actual pictures

Spector

Traveller
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Last edited by kranoscorp at Jun 7, 2008,
BUMP/UPDATE

I am now also offering a Rocktron Utopia B-100 Bass Multi FX pedal.

It is barely used, spotless condition, has origional packiging and instructions. Street for $200, get it for $150 or trade. Same conditions for sale as other items.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
1960's Banjuke
Condition? Finish?

I am also offering up my Russian Big Muff Pi, it is mint, i am looking to combine it with my multi fx for better trades.

I am willing to swap the multi fx and the big muff for these.

-a shred guitar (ibanez, schecter, ESP, etc.)
-a Vintage Modified Squier Strat
-a flying v/explorer guitar
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
1960's Banjuke
Last edited by kranoscorp at Jun 7, 2008,
PICS!!!!!!

-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
1960's Banjuke
UPDATE/BUMP

This is an updated list of what I am willing to trade for. I am willing to trade my spector, multi fx, and big muff in any combination based on worth for these items. The traveller is still steinberger only.

-A black or white SG shaped bass (prime example is the epiphone eb3)
-A flying v or explorer shaped bass or guitar
-A les paul shaped guitar (epiphone or gibson ONLY)
-A Squier Vintage Modified Stratocaster
-A squier OBEY series Stratocaster
-A non-warlock BC rich bass
-anything with a cool or unique finish

Make me an offer, you will be surprised with what I will accept.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
1960's Banjuke
Last edited by kranoscorp at Jun 11, 2008,
hey, would you be willing to trade the russian muff on its own for something, I could offer a Zoom B2, a Zoom G1, Berhinger bass chorus and a behringer bass EQ (both pretty good for behringers) i wouldnt trade all 4 for the muff, but pick and match and give me an offer if you are interested
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Quote by CaptainJack666
hey, would you be willing to trade the russian muff on its own for something, I could offer a Zoom B2, a Zoom G1, Berhinger bass chorus and a behringer bass EQ (both pretty good for behringers) i wouldnt trade all 4 for the muff, but pick and match and give me an offer if you are interested

PM sent.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
1960's Banjuke
Everything is still available, faced a lot of flakes.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
1960's Banjuke
Would you trade the Big Muff for an ODB-3?
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
What is the condition of the pedal?
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
1960's Banjuke
Almost new, a couple of chips here and there but that's about it.
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

Are you still selling/trading the big muff?
Quote by thefitz

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

I am unsure I want to commit to the trade mate, sorry.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
1960's Banjuke
Bump, everything is still available.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
1960's Banjuke
Bump.

Ok, scratch everything.

I will take ANY fender strat. Anything. Have a beat up old MIA strat with the finish practically falling off? I am cool with that. Any strat. Anything. Except squiers, that is one thing I dislike.

Northern Va, USA only.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
1960's Banjuke
Oh, sorry to double post. I forgot to mention that I also need an Ibanez Double Locking Tremolo. The ZR is preffered.

Oh, and if you have a roland enabled strat, you have me by the balls, that gets preferential treatment over everything.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
1960's Banjuke
Meh, bump.

Ill take any guitar, but no lowballs. Seriously. I do not want your squier affinity, or your Epi LP junior.

The only squiers that will be accepted are Vintage Modifides and Classic Vibes. Epiphones must be standard, G-400, or better.

Anything above that is accepted.

I will love you if you offer me a rhoads, BCR gunslinger, anything of that sort. 80's cheesyness is always appreciated.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
1960's Banjuke
Again, sorry for double post (darn you mods and your no editing rule!).

Faded Gibson = love

That is all
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
1960's Banjuke
Guys.

The spector has been

SOLD!

For a princely fee of $400!
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
1960's Banjuke
is the rocktron still availible for standalone sale? I am interested.
I have an epi thunderbird that i could re-finish for you, paint something on it or something, that and a little cash? I could also throw in a boss bf-3 flanger but the spector better'd be damn good.

Problem is that i'm in aus so, no paypal could be tricky.
Quote by Bass First
I have an epi thunderbird that i could re-finish for you, paint something on it or something, that and a little cash? I could also throw in a boss bf-3 flanger but the spector better'd be damn good.

Problem is that i'm in aus so, no paypal could be tricky.

disregard that didn't read the second page. [where's the edit button?]