I love them, one of my favourite bands.
Love Nick's vocals!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
theyre brill
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape
my brother's really into them. but I don't see anything special. definately listenable and fun, but nothing that a bunch of other bands haven't already done.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
yeah, i saw them either last year or two years ago with new found glory. they're okay, i do like a couple of songs by them. but that song 'bodybag' annoys me because he has this like high pitched-type voice and he's talking about beating someone up; i cant really take the song seriously..
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Pretty good band.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
They have one song where they start off leaving a message on some girls answering machine, after I heard that part of the song, I lost what little respect I had for any of their musical endeavours.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
They have one song where they start off leaving a message on some girls answering machine, after I heard that part of the song, I lost what little respect I had for any of their musical endeavours.
Care to explain why that made you loose respect for them?
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
I love them. Ive seen them live once, and am seeing them again on the 15th. Greaat band!
Quote by jerm__
Care to explain why that made you loose respect for them?

Because he sounds like a joke and the whole thing comes off wrong on his part. He was basically trying to look tough over a message and ends up sounding like a pussy.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I liked This is a Stickup, but I hate their new album... Every song is about sappy love ****...
I like them for what they are, nothing special but still good. I do like the new album, which isn't all about sappy love btw, see "don't wait" "winding down" "on and on" "breath in" and "statues".

Colin's voice was good especially on "100 times" but I like the Guitarist voice too. Good album, not a masterpiece but it's good.
I like the band, they're one of those bands that just keep you in a good mood if you know what i mean.

the first album was really good. (This Is A Stickup...)

Their second album (Skip School...) wasn't as good but it was still a solid effort.

Unfortunately they don't have that one song that'll send em to the top... yet, they're still finding their feet with the new singer.