i need to find a song to perform for my music assesment.

i was gonna do frizzle fry but theres no decent guitar pro tabs.

it needs the nots aswell as tab and nothing too simple but not ****ing tommy the cat crazy.

Any Ideas?
man its tough. i was thinking i could maybe do tommy the cat but god im gonna needa practise alot. what rhcp songs? maybe get up and jump?
If it's solo you may wish to look at a solo piece like Love Thang by Hamm... choosing a piece of rhythm is not going to sound good unless you have a band with you...
Quote by Applehead
If it's solo you may wish to look at a solo piece like Love Thang by Hamm... choosing a piece of rhythm is not going to sound good unless you have a band with you...

Great to have you back man!

You also might want to try a classical piece, if its what you are looking for.
Quote by Applehead

I agree with this entirely (ps welcome back applehead). I was going to suggest one of the Bach cello suits, or a minuet, but the Stu Hamm solo pieces very often are as pretty or prettier and are simpler to play (or sometimes 1000x harder, but, you know... try the Hamm piece. lol)
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
I'd suggest a classical piece too

I did Bach's Toccata in D minor and a Bach prelude for my AS level performances and they seemed to go down alright
Is this GCSE? Cos if you want, I can send you a bass piece I wrote for GCSE that got me pretty much full marks.

PM me if you want it. It's fairly easy, not as hard as Stu Hamm, but it should get you the marks.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.