Is it safe to have sex with a girl who is pregnant, meaning would it hurt the baby or the mom?
Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the f***ing car.
I love pulp...
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair...

I will find this girl.

Dane cook has your answers.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

i think this question has been asked on UG
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Well it depends.

If she's two weeks pregnant i'm sure you'll be fine, but if she's eight months you might just poke the baby so i wouldn't do that.
Paul Gilbert
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani
John Petrucci
it can trigger labor in the third trimester, but unless you have like a 12 inch dick and impale her with it you should be fine. oh and sex thread.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by rhcpfan27
Well it depends.

If she's two weeks pregnant i'm sure you'll be fine, but if she's eight months you might just poke the baby so i wouldn't do that.

lol that would never happen. i dont think some people know basic anatomy.

its safe to have sex and ive known it to be recomened. but id assume that some positions would be uncomfortable with her.
you wont poke the baby, its fun unless you start pounding her hard enough for miscarriage, which she'll probably be able to warn you about
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
17 yr olds shouldn't have kids...

+1
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
if it doesn't cause bleeding or hurt the woman, then all is fine. i'm not turned on by prego bellies, but whatever floats your boat....perv.
Yeah, its safe. Go for it.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
dude look at The-Paranoia's sig... it tells all
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
penetration + fellatio= the fun of ****in a pregnant woman.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by valennic
Dane cook has your answers.
People who are dumb enough to find Dane Cook funny shouldn't be allowed to mate.

I'm pretty sure that sex will not harm the baby.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
if you have a big weiner you may cause a severe head injury, resulting in mild retaedation
Your sperm will combine with the other sperm and create a two headed boy.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Caseyizzle
no... the baby will crawl out of her vagina and start sucking your dick

aargh sick, thats sick.
Supposedly, women that are preggers have much stronger orgasms than non-pregnant women. As long as she isn't ready to pop, then I say go for it.
Yeah, it's safe. Just take it easy.

Also, a little side-info.... Sex puts the baby to sleep from the "gentle rocking." I think some sex is also recommended.
Just for the record, my girl isn't pregnant, I was just curious to see what the Pit had to offer because quite frankly some of your responses make me chuckle. And yes, I did look this up before hand and no it's not bad unless you go down on her and blow in her vagina in which case you will cause a blood clot possibly killing the mother and the child or she or her family has history of miscarriage or pre-term delivery.
Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the f***ing car.
I love pulp...
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair...

I will find this girl.

Quote by Soul-Monger
Give him an eye-patch and call him Sagat.

+1 to whoever gets the reference.

Street Fighter FTW

As far as i've heard sex can actually be beneficial for pregnant womens, i forget why exactly.
'62 reissue Mexican Fender Stratocaster.

Fender Blues Junior

Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Electro Harmonix NYC Big Muff
Ibanez TS9 tube screamer
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
Electro Harmonix Micro P.O.G
Ibanez DE7 Delay
yeah, it's fine. it might be uncomfortable for both though. sometimes if she passes her due date, it is encouraged to have sex.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

if you have sex while a girl is pregnant, its great!
you get head and sex at the same time, its the best of both worlds.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Not only all of this, but you can rawdog safely. I mean, if its your kid, you might as well have fun. if its not your kid, you might as well have even more fun.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
No. I doubt your member is long enough to poke the baby in the eye. Even if it was mecha long still.......... no.
Quote by element4433
People who are dumb enough to find Dane Cook funny shouldn't be allowed to mate.

I'm pretty sure that sex will not harm the baby.

god youre an idiot.

no sex wont harm the baby. but bleh, i just find it gross and creepy, so i wouldnt do it. you know youre sticking your dick like a couple of inches away from your unborn son.
raunchy.
Quote by Soul-Monger
Give him an eye-patch and call him Sagat.

+1 to whoever gets the reference.

ooo street fighter. i win right.

edit: **** nvm im slow