So, I recently bought a Super Nintendo off of ebay (As well as many good games). The user claimed it worked flawlessly, of course I got it and it did not work....basically at all. When it did work it would freeze randomly. After sending him an email he nastily responded and told me to clean it (Example: would I buy a dirty t-shirt off the internet?). I cleaned the games with rubbing alcohol, this did not help. After getting frustrated I poured rubbing alcohol directly into the system (I was hoping to dislodge dirt).......it worked!!! Every game worked flawlessly after that............but only for a matter of time. After a few hours of playtime it would revert back to being broken. After playing it for awhile it would freeze without warning and no game would turn on. When I pour more into it, it starts working again. I do not have anything really small enough to clean the pins inside the system that I can think of, and I'm confused why pouring rubbing alcohol into it makes it work temporarily.....I'm stumped! Any help/suggestions? The easy answer is buy another one, but I want to be resourceful
It sounds like you have no choice but to buy another one. If you want to be resourceful, buying a new one is probably the most resourceful, efficient option you have right now.

SNES > all, by the way. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
thats what happens when you buy stuff off of ebay and then pour liquids into it.
I refuse to put anything that masturbates my ego in my sig.
it sounds like your new game system is an alcoholic...i suggest buying it a flask so you dont have to constantly go through the hassle of pouring its fix
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Quote by Wheelchair Stan
thats what happens when you buy stuff off of ebay and then pour liquids into it.

exactly
Quote by Wheelchair Stan

*cough* mail order wife *cough*
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Quote by freedoms_stain
Possibly the connections are worn and the alcohol provides conductance.
tbh I'd just get an emulator.

This
Buy a new one
Get an Emulator.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by madbasslover
SNES > all, by the way. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I have nothing to contribute. I just wanted to support this statement.
Quote by Flying Couch
I have nothing to contribute. I just wanted to support this statement.

So do I.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Wait..

Wut?

Hahahah

Yeah I'll get a new one. I am super retro gamer, I love the controller, I love the cartridges. I need the real thing, I've already done the emulator thing. Oh well, it was broken, I tried to fix it...it almost worked!
Get a new one, it sounds like all the connections have just about gone in this one.
They're not too much, you can get one around here for £40 (about 75-80 dollars), just don't buy off ebay.
Oh, and make sure you leave that bloke a really spiteful, nasty feedback message. That'll show him, it's the very first thing people look at when buying something
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I would buy a new one too. I used to have one, I dont know what happenned to it though.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
take it to SNES anonymous
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.