I have no idea if his songs are considered compositions or songs, so I'll go with the compositions. Which is the easiest to learn in your guys' opinions? I would love to learn them, but some of them are still.......a ways out of my skill level.

I know theres a MT music reccomendation sticky, but I dont want reccomendations, I just want to know which one you guys think is easiest.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

i think that surrounded of the images and words is the easiest. It's short as well, so you can learn it quite fast. But as most John compositions, this is a very hard song to play, especially with the tempos, so you'll have to take some time to learn it fully.
Oh sorry guys, I meant off of his solo album Suspended Animation.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Learn Glasgow Kiss, because it's amazing.
Member of the vegetarian club

Arbor AF-100
Cheap Kona

Boss PH-2
Ibanez DC10
NYC Big Muff
Little Alligator
Peavey Rockmaster
TC G-Major
FCB1010
BBE 401 Maxie
Boss RC-20

70's Fender PA 100
I would, but that happens to be one of the songs that are above my level. The solos are too hard at the moment, the rest of the song is fun, but the solos are too hard

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by michael_1391
Lost Without You. Easiest song on there. There is only a few little things that might need some work to get. But shouldn't be too hard.

Noo, that song is soo hard if you play it right. I feel like its hard to get the proper feeling in that song.

The easiest song is definitely wishful thinking
Agreed, wishful thinking is probably the easiest, although if I had a 7-string perhaps I would say jaws of life - I just haven't tried playing it before, but it doesn't sound too hard.

Glasgow Kiss is amazing though, I'm currently working on the solo during the clean section; mos tof the rest of it is good
Constant motion?I'm trying to learn that song,just exclude the solo 1st.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Thank you guys, I was just trying to find out which one was easiest to you guys so I could start there and work my way up. And to Demon, Im sorry, I probably should have put it there upon further reflection, next time Ill just go there. I was tired, I probably wasnt thinking too logically

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance